Chapter 2

Y/n had woken up to a bright and sunny morning. It was 10 in the morning. Usually the dogs would wake up around this time. She went into the dogs room and as expected, they were awake. Except Yeontan who was still sound asleep.

She chuckled at Yeontan's cuteness and turned off the AC but left the door open if he woke up.

She didn't need to go work today. It was her day off and she planned to go to the shelter. She went into her bathroom to get ready for the morning.

Y/n went down the stairs while thing her hair into a ponytail and went into the kitchen. She decided to make breakfast for them.

 She decided to make breakfast for them

Pretend the pancake batter is for dogs

While cooking, she heard a slightly higher pitched bark. She knew it was Yeontan. Yeontan ran down the stairs and fell on the last step. Snow, being the motherly dog she is, bit Yeontan by the neck, careful not to hurt him and placed him down.

She placed the 5 plates down and they immediately dug in. Y/n took a bowl for herself and prepared a fruit salad with Strawberries, blueberries, pineapples,blackberries, raspberries, banana and green apples. She chopped the bigger fruits into pieces of course.

She took the plates and bowls into the dishwasher and changed into her swimming costume.

Imagine what it looks like

She took a 1 hour swim and went to shower. It was already 12. She left the house, not forgetting to kiss all the dogs goodbye and only brought Yeontan with her.

She wanted to bring Yeontan to the shelter and see if anyone knew who he belonged to. She placed Yeontan in a (F/C) jeep

Change it to whatever colour you want

She parked and exited her car, Yeontan in hand and was greeted by the sounds of other dogs barking at the newcomer.

She brought Yeontan to the Volunteers area and was greeted by (b/f/n)

"Hey Y/n! Who's that? Did you get another dog?" (B/F/N) asked. She knew about the number of dogs Y/n had and was amazed at how Y/n could take care of all of them at once, while balancing her work and volunteering at the shelter.

"I wish. I found this dog yesterday. I think he lost his way or something. I brought him here so I can check if he has a microchip so I can contact his owner." Y/n replied.

"In the worst case scenario,there's no microchip. No owner isn't the worst because you can put it here for adoption." (B/F/N) said.

"What if there's no microchip? I'll have difficulties contacting the owner."Y/n said.

"I bet the dog wouldn't mind having you as its owner seeing that you cook your dogs every single meal." (B/F/N) said.

Y/n sighed and brought Yeontan to the back of the area. She took the microchip scanner and scanned him.

"No owner..." She said to herself. 'I guess the only thing I can do is wait for a missing dog poster with your name on it' Y/n thought as she pet Yeontan softly.

Meanwhile in the BTS dorm,things weren't so peaceful

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YEONTAN RAN AWAY?!!!"Jhope yelled.

"Can we all just calm down!"RM said. "We need to think logically and calmly" He added.

"We can put up missing posters."Jimin suggested. "That's a good idea." Yoongi said while nodding his head calmly.

"I guess I can do that." Taehyung said, still worried for his precious bundle of fluff.

Taehyung went to his room to post the missing dog poster he created on social media and also printed some out to paste somewhere outside.

He returned after going out to paste the missing dog poster, in hopes that someone had him and would find him.

Yeontan was placed in a small playing area with other dogs about the same size as him. Y/n went out of the volunteers area and helped get the new dogs get ready for adoption.

She took professional photos of them and edited them with stickers and a bio of the dog and, of course, the dog's name.

She posted the photos on the shelter's social media pages hoping that someone would adopt the furkids and give them a good home.

She then left the shelter to get more dog food for the dogs using the shelter's money. The Jeep had more than enough space.

Y/n brought back the food and the dogs knew it. They could smell and see it. Y/n got help from the others and brought it to the storage room.

Before Y/n knew it, it was time to close the shelter and go home. She went to the playpen to see the most adorable sight ever:Yeontan peacefully sleeping.

Y/n chuckled and picked Yeontan up and placed him in the jeep. Yeontan woke up on the way back and decided to sit in Y/n's lap. She couldn't help but chuckle at Yeontan's cuteness.

They finally reached home and the dogs welcomed them back. Yeontan ran onto the couch and decided to sleep again.

Gloom was trying to get him down.

"Gloom, leave Yeontan there." Y/n said.

Gloom whined but reluctantly letter Yeontan alone. Sure it's only been 2 days but Yeontan has already become a part of her (Gloom) family.

She decided to cook food for them again like she does every other day.

Yeontan woke up to the delicious smell, jumped off the couch and went into the kitchen

Yeontan woke up to the delicious smell, jumped off the couch and went into the kitchen. She placed the 5 bowls of food on the ground,letting them eat in peace.

It was good to say that Y/n was exhausted by then. So she ordered McDonald delivery. She dug in, took a shower and went to sleep. Not forgetting to make sure the dogs were in the dog room, AC on and door closed of course.