Chapter 6

Emily's Pov

'ring ring ring' the alarm sound woke me up, I knew it's 6am already but you know this girl has to have her beauty sleep, so I threw the alarm clock at the wall since it won't stop. "Emily, you had better get up from that bed now or else" mum yelled from wherever she might be "What the fuck mum, it's too early" I yelled back "language lady, have you forgotten you are to start school today" she yelled at me again.

At times I still can't believe we are the most successful business tycoon family in the world because we don't behave like one unlike some people who have to show the world who they truly are by pretending, having plastic surgery and painting their face to become a Barbie with their stupid ego. I got up took my bath, I wore a baggy jeans, a shirt with a baggy hood on top, the curly brown wig, a coloured eye contact and my sandals.

By the time I got to the dining room the cook had already served my food which was bacon and egg. My parent came into the room exactly the time I finished my food. "What the hell" mum exclaimed after getting a close look at me "mum it's just for the main time" I said to her "but is it really necessary for you to dress up like this" she said " mum I got to know who the leader of the scorpion gang is" fuck! did I just said that in front of parent.

You see my maternal grandpa is a mafia king and it was through his help I was able to do everything am doing today but my parent are not in support of it even my mum. Grandpa is very much disappointed in mum because he thought she was also going to take over but you see my mum was on a mission when she met dad and they fell in love, so she has to leave the gang in other to become a full housewife and a business tycoon's wife.

"Emily, you have to be careful with this your gang stuff, I don't want anything destroying our reputation" mum said "what's there to destroy everyone knows Emily Luciano is not someone you mess with and people knows Grandpa is a mafia king and that am also a gang leader" well you see I don't kill innocent people, I only kill those that deserves it, so the police always back me up for that and also for my grandpa's sake since they don't want to see his bad side.

"Okay just be careful and am grateful you don't use your power the wrong way" dad said patting me at my back "you are only saying this because she helps you with your business" mum said to dad hitting him on his head "ouch....but the business is hers, she will take charge sooner or later so, am happy she can do better than i" dad said smiling at me and mum giggled " I've got to go now, I can't keep my friends waiting" I hugged them both "what about your car key" mum asked me, both I and dad laughed at her "why are you guys laughing at me" she asked us "she will have to walk remember she's a nerd and a nerd can't afford those cars and motorcycles out there" dad answered her "yeah that's it, see you guys later" I waved at them and left the house.

After leaving the house, I went directly to the mansion to meet the guys. When I got there, they were already waiting for me so, we had to make up a quick conversation. "Jaden how far are you on the scorpion gang matter" I asked Jaden "Em it's a little bit complicated" he replied "should I join him in the search" Eric asked "that would be great" i told him "thanks fireman, it hasn't been easy looking for the leader but the only lead I have is that he attends our school" he Informed us "will Jaden join our clique in school" Zack asked "that will not be good" I answered him "why can't he?" Tania asked "am a player and one of the hottest guy in school,so moving with nerds may blow up our identity" Jaden Informed us "do you have to remind us about your player identity" Charlotte told him "not at all but there's this girl am dating, but the only thing there is that you might not like her" Jaden told us "oh! so she's part of the slut and walking std in school" Jack joked "she's not a slut, that's what the school calls her but I don't give a damn because I love her" he said and everyone except Jaden who doesn't know that his statement made me bad gazed at me.

"Can we leave now, we don't want to be late since nerds don't get to school late" Eric broke the silence and we all agreed.