Chapter 2

Silvia's pov

     "sweetheart calm down you know I love my girl but I don't like this her lifestyle"am telling the truth,i love my daughter but I also want her to fit into our class in a ladylike way."I know my love but don't you feel we should leave her alone"he said giving me a peck on the lips "oh! David we are in a serious conversation,you know what just your peck could do to me" "I know am doing this on purpose, let's just for....get this for now we've argu......ed enough for to......day" he said still kissing me and pulling off my clothes "oh yeah.....fuck"I moaned " David let's go into the bedroom I don't want any of the house helps to see us getting it down in the kitchen" I said pulling him up the stairs to our bedroom,"yes madam"my hubby said giving me a salute.

Emily's pov

   As I got to the club I went directly to the bar to greet jack the barman and a friend."what's up bro" I greeted him "I hail you dragon" yeah you heard him my name is dragon on the the street,everyone knows me all over and when I said all over I didn't mean just one(1) country "am moving tomorrow man" " you've got to be joking" "am not man my parent decided not to leave me behind anymore,you know my mum" "I know you are a Luciano,girl I envy you" " what the fuck! you're sick,what it is you envy of me being a Luciano" "you've got to inherit those wealth" I laughed "man I've got to go,see you later" "yes boss" he said laughing and saluting me at the same time

     I went to my private quarters to get change and go to the gym to get ready, I changed my clothes and put on my fighting attire, I went towards the punching bag and started punching and I also stretched my body. I was doing this when I heard fireman entering into the room "is the news am hearing true" "yes man am leaving to New York tomorrow" "am gonna miss you girl" "so who will be my new manger at New York" "you don't have to worry about that Jaden will be your manager there and your quarters will also be taken care of too"I am now relieved knowing Jaden is my new manager and about the quarters,i hate sharing changing room with other fighters and everyone knows me for that."so who am I going up against now"I asked him "he is the best fighter from Boston and he is huge but I trust you" " yeah I know" "let's go" we left the room and went to the underground area where the ring is located.

    As we entered I could hear the yelling of my name "dragon" "dragon",the announcer took the mic to announce the fighters. "Let's welcome to the ring the killer" and people started yelling "killer" "killer" the guy entered the ring,fireman was not joking when he said the guy is huge but I knew I can take him down "now let's welcome to the ring our all time champion the dragon"I entered the ring and yelled "fuck all the" "haters"the audience completed my statement whenever am in the ring or track I always say this and my fans are used to it "let's the match begin"the announcer said while ringing the bell, I smirked and walked over to the opposite side of the ring where killer was, he looked at me and smirked back while getting in an attack position.

      I laughed and did the same but he made a very big mistake by attacking first,he sprint towards me and tried to punch me in the face but I dodged it and kicked his left leg and he fell to the ground.i was so damn happy because this game will soon come to an end, I had found his weakness which is his left leg, he got up to punch me in my ribs but I dodged it and kicked him hard on his left leg and gave him a real hard punch in his face which brought up a crack noise meaning his nose is broken with that killer collapsed on the ground. "Dragon" "dragon" "dragon" yelled the audience "the winner goes to dragon as always"yelled the announcer and I left the ring. 

    "As always"came fireman's voice and i laughed "that guy needs to practice more" the guy made his weakness opened to me "the gang are waiting in the basement already" "okay let me get changed" "alright I will leave now" he left and I went directly to my quarters to get changed.