Trix (Hazbin Hotel Oc)

I've been in this fandom ever since I graduated sixth grade (I think-)
And I've made...an oc-

And this is like an Invader Zim theme, since Hazbin Hotel is a fandom for any species.

So...why not a human-Alien?
Cuz I literally dont know what I should be...

Like a demon? Or Spide-

I'm not gonna be Angel Dust.

But, here's my Oc and her description:

Name: Trixian 'Trix' S. Sanchez 

Birth date: October 28, 2001

Death Date: September 4, 2017

Reason of Death: Sewn together with her Invader friend by an enemy.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender: Female

Age of Death: 16

Current Age (2019): 18

Crush(Before Death): Zim (Invader Zim)

Crush (After Death): Alastor, The Radio Demon

Appearance:

(Art by me)

BACKSTORY:
It was a normal day in Trix's town, one morning, she decided to visit her best alien friend, Zim. Who lives a couple of blocks from her home.

Once she got there, the two of them just talked till the end of the day.

As the day ended Trix and Zim said their goodbyes. But when Trix walked a few steps, she got knocked out by Zim's enemy named; Dib Membrane.

As she woke up she was in the Membrane's home, inside a lab that was owned by Dib's father.

Trix glanced at her side and noticed Zim knocked out as well, beside her.
Currently, they were tied up on two separate chairs.

"What the fuck is this?!" She complained as Dib walked in the room with a surgeon looking outfit.

"Zim! WAKE UP! Get us OUTTA HERE!" Trix yelled to her side, but Zim's eyes were too tired, opened very slowly.

Dib got his materials he needed.

"W-what?...What is thi-" Zim was then interrupted by his enemy tormenting him, the most brutal way ever.

Screams and cries came from the alien as Dib got his eyes, and anntenas off.

This made Trix cry, scream to stop and more emotions.

But most importantly, Dib took off Zim's PAK, which was the source of his emotions, personality, and life.

Now...Zim is dead.

As the membrane kid was done getting what he wanted from Zim, it was Trix's turn, but different this time.

This time, Dib got Trix's eye off and replaced them with Zim's eyes.
He sewn them up like a shirt that was being fixed up.

With every scream and cry Trix produced, the more painful and brutal it gets.

Dib detached the anntenas to her head, forcefully, like sticking a flag onto the groud, hard but painfully.

Also, he had machines that made holes on the girl's back, Trix screamed in pain as this happened. The machine attaches and locks Zim's PAK onto her, which was now a permanent thing for her.

Now...Trix is the Trix that died and is now living in a hotel with new friends.

But, this hotel was in hell, but its HELLA happy.
She now acts like Zim at times, since that PAK contains Zim's self.

She met good friends such as, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel and many more.
Trix even befriended the most powerful demon in hell, The Radio Demon, Alastor.

Even though Trix has been through a very rough death, she still remembers it, to this day.

Lol, I didn't expect to be a story, XD.

Here's some more pictures by friends on Hazbin Hotel Amino!

By a Youtuber who is also a good friend of mine, Zacharieribbit (He's hella good in speedpaints and yeah

(He's hella good in speedpaints and yeah.)

This is an art trade, tbh.

By my best friend in HH Amino, Kristine1941

By my best friend in HH Amino, Kristine1941. Damn this art is good AF.

Art trade with a user (That I forgot the name, Sorry

Art trade with a user (That I forgot the name, Sorry.)
She tried to make her skin green, at the same time pale, to have an Invader Zim theme.