Innocent Yet Dangerous (Alfonse x Reader)

Published: 4/13/19

Warnings: Slight mention of sex (Lime) and fluff

Key:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(N/Y/L) - Nickname You Love

His smile is as bright and warm as the sun, as beautiful as a flower in bloom, and as gentle and soft like a loved one caressing your cheek. He was like an innocent and kind boy who could do nothing wrong, but underneath that innocent face lies a beast. This man could be seductive and mischievous, luring you in with his gentleness and innocence before snatching and making you his prisoner. Those lips of his would whisper sweet words of love as they explored you, making sure no place was untouched by his tongue. You might be wondering who I'm talking about with such love and affection. Why I'm talking about my lover, Alfonse Goldstein.

At first, Alfonse may seem like an innocent boy who would never do anything sinful. However, that is just a cover. In reality, he is a man that can be such a tease and tempter. He is like the devil disguised as an angel. There have been multiple times I've fallen victim to his sweet words, but I don't mind it. I love it when he shows me so much love and how much he cares for me. Currently, I am sitting on his bed as he reads a book. I can't help but stare as he reads. He is truly adorable as his eyes sparkle in excitement and curiosity like a little kid's. His plump, soft, pink lips twitch into a small smile when he finds something that satisfies him. I can't help but admire how perfect he is and how lucky I am to be with him. Seeming to feel my gaze on him, he looks up at me. He tilts his head in curiosity as he meets my gaze.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?", He asks, curious to know what was going on through my mind. I softly shake my head.

"No, nothing is wrong.", I said. "I was just admiring your beauty and how lucky I am to have you as my boyfriend.", I explained truthfully. I smiled in satisfaction as I saw a soft pink dust his cheeks. He shyly scratched his cheek.

"R-Really now?"

"Yes.", I respond immediately. Alfonse looked surprise at my quick answer and looked away. I frowned.

"Sorry. Did I say something wrong?"

"No, I'm actually quite flattered to hear you say that.", He said before looking at me with a sweet smile. "To be honest, I feel the same way when I look at you."

"Really now?", I asked in surprise.

"Yes, I find you quite breathtaking. You're beautiful both inside and outside. I can't help but feel like I'm the luckiest man alive to have you. To be honest, I don't know what I'd do without you.", Alfonse confessed. Now it was my turn to blush and feel shy. "Are you embarrassed?", He teased, a playful smile on his lips.

"S-Shut up. You said such kind and flattering words. Of course I'm going to be embarrassed and shy.", I said as I hid my face in my hands. I heard Alfonse shut his book before hearing his footsteps come closer to me. When he was in front of me, he gently pulled my hands away from my face. When I made eye contact with him, a loving smile was on his face.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, (Y/N). All I'm doing is stating the truth. You are so beautiful and graceful like a goddess. Every single time I see your smile or hear your laugh, I feel my knees go weak and my heart go wild. Sometimes I worry that someone will snatch you away from me when I'm not looking.", He said as he gently caressed my cheek. I let out a soft giggle.

"You're so silly. I'm not going to let anyone snatch me away from you. You are my one and only.", I said. "I should be the one worried that you'll be the one snatched away from me. If anyone got to see that beautiful yet seductive smile of yours or how sweet and loving you are, they'd instantly fall in love with you."

"Nonsense. I could never fall for someone who isn't you. Just like you said about me being your one and only, you're my one and only.", He said. I couldn't help the happiness that spread throughout my heart hearing those simple yet meaningful words. I was so happy to know that he felt the same way as me. Never before had I felt such joy in my life. Not even my past lovers could make me this happy. I could feel tears slowly build up in the corner of my eyes. Soon enough they were rolling down my cheeks. Alfonse saw this and let out a chuckle.

"Why are you crying, (N/Y/L)?", He asked.

"I'm just so happy to hear you say that. Nobody has ever said anything like that about me before.", I explained as I smiled at him. He smiled back as he wiped away my tears.

"You better get used to words like those because you won't be able to get rid of me. Especially now with all those lovely things you've said about me."

"I'll happily accept my fate with you."

"I'm glad to hear that.", He whispered out before leaning in to kiss me. When our lips met, I could feel the love he had for me. It was so gentle and warm, I felt my whole body warm up with all his love. As we continued to kiss, it started to get more passionate and needy. Soon enough, Alfonse gently pushed me onto the bed. As soon a I felt the soft bed under me, we separated from each other. We were panting for breath as we stared into each other's eyes. I could see all the love Alfonse had for me just by looking at his beautiful amethyst colored eyes.

"You're so beautiful when you look at me like that. If it's alright with you, I'd like to show you how much I love you.", He said. I felt myself blush as I realized what he meant when he said show his love to me. Regardless of how sinful it is and how people wouldn't approve of this action, I can't help but nod. The thrill and joy to feel him and his love was too much to bare.

"I give you my permission. I'd be so happy to feel how much you love me.", I answered. He immediately smiled.

"I'll make sure you feel all the love I feel for you." He said before a seductive smirk replaced his smile. "Though I can't guarantee you'll be able to think straight or walk tomorrow.", He warned. I felt my heart beat rapidly in my chest as I caught sight of that dangerous smile. I instantly realized that I fell victim to his beauty and charm once again. I didn't mind it though.

"I don't mind as long as I'm with you." I said. As soon as those words left my lips, Alfonse had his lips on mine again. As we continued to hungrily kiss as well as touch each other, I began to realize how much I truly loved this man and how I'm willing to throw everything away for him. After some time of teasing each other, our clothes were thrown all over the place, forgotten until tomorrow. As Alfonse was about to become one with me, he paused and stared at me.

"I love everything about you, my beloved (Y/N).", he said. I felt my cheeks warm up and smiled.

"And I love everything about you, my dear Alfonse.", I replied back. Soon enough we were one. I didn't know where I started or where he ended. We were just one person at that moment and I cherished that. No matter what happened in the far future, I knew Alfonse and I would remain together forever because our love for each other was greater than any force out there.