Then, my eyes caught on a paper situated on the table. Slowly, I mentally scanning all the mistakes and the wrong formulas.

"You have all wrong here on the first page?!" I voiced out with a disbelief face. Hansol raised up his brows, surprised with my statement.

"You're so dumb, you know that?" I said bluntly.

He turned to face me immediately, "Yah you don't have to state that. So rude!" He remarked, irritation laced in his voice.

"I'm trying to say that, you can just kill the score if you try to listen at class. Open your ear up, don't daze away. " I pointed to his ear. He blinked before he decided to look away.

"You have a point." He said. Slowly, my lips quirked up into a proud smile. It didn't take second as I gave him a mischievous smirk.

"Chwe Hansol! Chwe Hansol! Hansol-ah!!! Do you hear me?!!! Open your ears!" I shouted and he quickly shut my mouth up with his palm.

"No need to shout. I'm not deaf, " He stared at me and I chortled behind his hand. Suddenly, his eyes slightly grew bigger.

"Oh, your cheek-"

Shit. I quickly held Hansol's wrist and put his hand away from my face as I huffed annoyingly.

"It looks quite new. Where did you get that?"

"Oh my god. What happened to your cheek?" Seungkwan freaked out as soon as he saw my cheek as he hurriedly ran over to me and Hansol.

He crouch down infront of me. Seungkwan cupped my cheek, and observed my face closely.

"Believe me Seungkwan, I was trying my best not kill Somin just yet," I touched my cheek and frowned.

"Did she slapped you?! Somin that bitch, she's really getting on my nerves!" Seungkwan shrieked out so loud.

"Anyway, why would that girl slapped you?" Hansol asked curiously.

"Can she stop being desperate? Mingyu will never love that bitch!" Seungkwan replied instead and I saw Hansol widened his eyes in surprise.

"So she snitched you before, it was all because Mingyu?" He blurted and I shrugged.

"Maybe, I don't know." I pursed my lips.

"We will make sure that bitch never get near of you." Seungkwan patted my head.

I snickered internally at Seungkwan. Little did he know, I had received more than just a slap back then, although it was not from Somin.

Don't tell me they are going to be overprotective. I just sighed knowing that I was not capable to stop him.

"Did Hoshi already know about this?" Hansol asked.

"I don't tell him. He don't even realized I have this cut because he is so excited to spend time with his parents." I replied with a bit cheerful tone to change the atmosphere.

But, the frown on their faces were still there.

I smiled to them, internally thanking them to be worried at me. I ruffled Seungkwan's hair then Hansol's hair.