Chapter 9 - Suspicion and betrayal.

"Twilight this is Sombra." Fluttershy said, backing up. Sombra walked up to her. 

"Hello Twilight. Flutters has told me so much about you." He said with a smile. 

"Fluttershy, who is this stallion?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy's ears flattened.

"Twilight whats wrong?" She asked. Twilight was glaring at Sombra, who's ears had flattened also. 

"Twilight this is my colt-friend." Fluttershy said. Sombra smiled at that. 

"Colt-Friend! But...but..." Twilight stuttered. Fluttershy looked sad. 

"But what?" She asked. Twilight looked down. 

"What about me?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy's heart dropped. 

"W-Well, you see..." She said. Twilight looked mad now. 

"Was that a lie?" 

"Twi..."

"I really felt bad after see you cry you know that right?"

"But um..."

"Do you like to play with ponies hearts?"

Fluttershy didn't say anything but ran away crying. 

"Flutters!" Sombra yelled but turned to Twilight, glaring.

"Leave her alone, Her heart is like a crystal." Sombra said and ran after Fluttershy. Twilight growled and ran to her home, taking out a parchment and quill. 

"Dear Princess Celestia,

I have reason to believe that King Sombra is back.

Twilight. 

Spike!" Twilight yelled. Spike came running.

"Send this to Princess Celestia now." She said. Spike nodded and shot fire, sending it.

~With Fluttershy~

"Flutters, please don't cry." Sombra said as he held her. He held in a growl, feeling his transformation spell was getting weak. He needed rest. 

"I'm sorry, but...but..." she said and cried more. 

"Flutters..." He said but stopped. His voice had gotten rougher. Fluttershy pulled away jsut as she changed back. 

"Your...Your..." Fluttershy started but Sombra picked her up with his magic, making her grew silent in the spell. He walked into her hut and sat her down, tying her up and placed a gag in her mouth. Fluttershy was crying when he released her.

"Awe, don't cry Flutters. I won't hurt you, yet." He said. Fluttershy couldn't take her eyes off him as he paced. 

"You see, you will be the last to fall. First I will take the others down, starting with that Twilight." He said. Fluttershy's eyes widened and shook her head. He just laughed and removed her gag.

"Please Sombra, please don't hurt my friends." Fluttershy cried. He just laughed more. 

"Oh Flutters, you won't even remember me taking them down." He said and put his horn to her forehead. Her eyes flashed red and a small crystal formed around her neck.

"Who am I?" Sombra asked. Fluttershy smiled. 

"Your my colt-friend, Sombra." She said. Sombra smiled. His mind-control crystal worked.