Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

I was walking around the castle, just staring at some big paintings on the wall. I wonder how long this castle was made, it's so big and it contains enough space for monstera to stay in.

While walking, a group of monsters started running all the way to the main hall.

" Another visitor is coming!"

"Prepare the table!"

"She must be a beautiful human"

What is everyone talkin about?

I ran all the way to the main hall where monsters were circling in something. What did they mean "visitor"?

I tapped one of the monster's shoulder, he turned to me in seconds.

"Ooh, can i help you with anything Miss L/N?" He asked.

I gave him a smile and asked, "what is everyone talkin about? And why are half of all the monsters in the castle are in the main hall?"

"Well you see Miss L/N, there is a visitor."

"A visitor?"

"Yes, and she is said to be a human."

"Oh ok. Thanks for the info."

A human?

Then I started to hear a feminine voice talking and laughing. I walked all the way to where this girl might be. Then i saw her.

She looked so fierce with those eyes, same goes to her hair

She looked so fierce with those eyes, same goes to her hair. She stares around till her eyes spotted me.

"Oh! Perfect timing! Maid is here." she said and lets go of her bags and gave them to me. What?

"Excuse me ma'am, aren't you gonna carry my bags to my room? You're a maid here right?!"

I'm starting to get pissed with the attitude she's giving me.

"Sorry to say this miss, but I'm not a maid." I said with a high tone.

"Really?! Well, i thought you were since you look like one."

Who does she think she is huh?! I could smash that face of hers!

"CAN ANYONE CARRY MY BAGS?!?!?!" she screamed then i heard footsteps coming. It was Dracula, he was already beside me.

"What is going on here?" he asked and the lady spotted him. Hmm i don't like that face of her on Drac. I'm not jealous!

"Ohh, so you must be Count Dracula. You do look handsome in your age." The girl flirted that made Dracula kind of uncomfortable? But she is making me pissed.

"Uhm welcome to my hotel Miss?"

"Miss Ivy Vixen. Just planning on taking a vacation here in this hotel of yours Count."