🅱️eter is a 🅱️ery gay 🅱️oi (Part 2!!)

THIS SONG IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD HOLY WTF  G9IOGNREPGBUIRGORENOIGBOENOGBOGE

hahahaha 
Me: I'll update tomorrow
Yesterday: *Woke up at 3 pm* *Helped mi madre with a bunch of chores* *family friends came over until 11 pm* *passes out at 1 am after posting this*
Me: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm shoot

Peter waited at the front of the school eagerly for (Y/n). He replayed what (y/n) said to him over and over and what went happened right after.

FlashBack!
Peter called Pepper, a stuttering mess, and asked if he could bring (Y/n) over. "Oh? (y/n)? Isn't that the boy you have that huge crush on?" "Peeeppppppppperrrrrrrrrrr!!!!" whined Peter back at her teasing. "HAhaha, yeah he can come over, you should ask him out soon. If you don't I'll bring Tony in on this." "You wouldn't." "You want to take me up on that?" "No." "Ok I'll have Happy pick you up from school and take you to the lab, ok?" "Thanks, And please don't tell Tony." "Alright alright, love you."
FlashBack End!

Peter's soul was going to pass away just watching (Y/n) walk over to him. God why was he so hot?! "Hey Peter! Should we go?" "Oh! Umm yeah, my Uncle is gonna be here soon."
The whole car ride they talked about possible chemical combinations to create a web similar to Spider-Man's. Peter was also internally freaking out that his crush also had a celebrity crush on Spiderman.
It was also a pretty good thing that Tony was out of the country. Some SI stuff he had been tasked with by Pepper. "Alright kid, we're here. Go on get out." Happy shooed them out. Before Peter closed the door he said (with that contagious smiles of his) "Thanks Uncle Happy! See you later!" Happy will never admit how happy that made him. Peter led (Y/n) inside and swiped his pass on the scanner. "Peter Parker, Level Alpha." "Huh, would Alpha be like for the highest?" "O-oh uh I think it might just be a glitch. Hahaha....." (Y/n) suspicious (joking) stare, "I buy it hahaha, show me the way."
Peter lead (Y/n) into the elevator and takes him up to his personal lab. "I asked if we could used this lab for the day and my boss agreed. I have a few of my projects in here." (Y/n) just stood there mouth wide open, "This is so cool! Ok hold on a sec is it ok if I..." *gestures to his phone* "Oh! Go ahead" (Y/n) takes a selfie with Peter not paying attention in the background, focusing on some paper, and the entire high tech lab in view. He captioned it "for everyone who STILL doesn't believe Peter has an internship at SI. BOOM." Before posting it he showed it to Peter, "Can I post this on my story?" "Ehh, there's some equations and technology my boss probably wouldn't want released to the public just yet. She allowed you in here though because she trusts me." "Oh ok I'll just save it for just me then." • • • Both of them turn the other way a blush. "Ok so umm, (Y/n) come over here and we could test out some compounds to see which will get us something similar to spiderwebs." (Y/n) makes his way over some trash and contraptions on the floor. He leans over Peter's shoulder (since he was slightly taller than him) and looked at the screen Peter was typing away at. "Spiderwebs are made of [insert series of chemicals here]. We could probably make something like this in a series of steps." *Peter blushing stupidly because (Y/n) is so close to him* "We could make it stronger if we add somehow bind [insert random chemical here]" (Y/n) thinking to himself, Damn Peter smells good. Almost like.... cologne? "Peter are you wearing cologne?" Peter's mind, Shoot! He noticed! Wait.... he noticed?! *more stupid blushing* "N-No that might be one of my teammate's cologne that he sprayed in here." "Oh, what a shame, w-well I think it would smell better on you." "R-Really?" (Y/n) steps to the side of Peter so he's not looming over his shoulder anymore. "Yeah, I mea-" YEET. (Y/n) stepped on (out of all the possible things you can fall on) a banana peel. Peter tried grabbing him steady but ended up getting pulled down.
(Y/n) groans sits partially upright on his elbows and opens his eyes to see Peter's face inches away from his. Peter's hands are next to each side of (Y/n)'s head and (Y/n) on his elbows for support. Peter's face is already red and (Y/n)'s turns red as he starts to stutter, "A-A-Are y-you ok?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine." Neither of them move until TONY casually walks in and sees them and casually walks back out. "Wait was that Tony Stark?" "Yeah, I-I lied I'm not an intern, I-I'm T-Tony Stark's personal assistant. I-" (Y/n) kisses him, full on the lips, "I don't really care, to be honest, I j-j-just *realises what he really just did and doesn't even know if Peter really is gay* ummm-" Peter kisses him back, "I l-like you too." (Y/n) smiles softly, and sits himself upright. (Y/n) Pullls Peter into his lap and hugs him, "Does this mean we are a thing now?" "I'd be upset if it didn't." (Y/n) kisses Peter one more time before helping him up. "We should finish this project, and then we can go across the the street and order ice cream." (Y/n) stated. "Agreed." 

Part 3?????