Vacation with Friends & Family (Version 2)

OK! I DID IT! But, this is in a different location *Pewdiepie hmmmmmmmmmm* I hope you guys enjoy it. In this version, no one knows who Peter is or why Tony has some kid tagging along.

Happy's POV

Peter was practically jumping out of his seat. Tony had announced that they were going on a vacation in the bahamas. Tony brought out one of his yachts and were going to be gone for a whole week of school, 5 whole days.

Happy was not happy that the kid was talking his ear off, but he didn't say anything. After all the kid saved his job and possibly a lot of lives. That and he was used to it. He drove the kid every weekend over to the Avengers compound.

3rd Person POV

He dropped the kid off at the compound and drove away, Peter practically running inside. "Kid, you were almost late. We would've left without you." Tony scares Peter. "I'm so sorry Mr. Stark. I was finishing up the last of my homework and I didn't notice my pho-" Peter starts rambling out an apology, "Whoa, whoa. You're fine, Kid. I was just messing with you" he ruffles Peter's hair, "Get on the plane were leaving soon. Plus I told you, it's Tony not Mr. Stark." Peter lights up like a lighthouse, "Ok Mr. Stark!" "Jeez kid."

Peter climbs on the plane and sets his bag down with the other bags. He takes a seat on the luxurious plane across Bruce Banner. Bruce enjoyed Peter. Peter adored him, not for the monster, but for plain ol' Bane, for the scientist he was, AND Peter was a brilliant kid. They talked about random topics on the short ride to the yacht, Black hole radiation, Dark Matter, Nanotechnology, etc. Nat listened in on the conversation, and took mental notes of certain things. Bucky and Steve played small games with each other to pass the time. Sam and Clint talked about who knows what. Tony, and Rhodes took a nap. No one knows what Thor was doing, or Vision and Wanda for that matter of fact.

Everyone got on the yacht and went to their rooms so see what they had. Peter changed into his swim suit and went up to the deck where everyone was. The first day was simple leisure on the pool deck, and lots of junk food for the teenage boy. The second day they arrived at the first island. It was a small quiet island that, probably wouldn't know who any of them even were. They walked around, bought souvenirs, took plenty of pictures, and went swimming. They went back on the yacht and showered to go back out again at night. Parts of the island was really nice, but parts they crossed through were sketchy. Who looked like gang members would glace their way and whisper something, it gave Peter an uneasy feeling. He felt a heavy feeling in his gut that didn't go away until they reached their destination.

??? POV

"Did you see them?" "Yeah it's definitely them, should we say something?" "No, no. We should wait at least a day, and tag them. Just in case....." "Yessir."

3rd Person POV

They ate dinner on a rooftop restaurant. Small little chicks were walking around, Tony pointed at one and claim, "That looks just like Peter." The table cooed at Peter and the small chick.

After finishing dinner they returned to the boat late at night and went to bed. The 3rd was also a sea day but the boat stopped for a while so everyone could snorkel of the coast of a deserted island. The 4th day, they were going into a restaurant/beach/hotel sort of place. It was more of a beach fusion restaurant than a hotel, but the place was still luxurious. Peter's spider sense was off the charts, and asked Tony what was wrong, neither of them knew so they ignored it.

??? POV

"So they made it to the beach? Good. We may not kill them, but we might still severely damage them in a way. They are off guard, and relaxed." "Yessir arming the bombs.... Now." 5 Minutes and counting.