epilogue

5 Years later

"Matt put your little sister down"I yelled at our 5 Years old son. As he put Amy our 2 year olds daughter on his shoulder.

"No"

"No? Really ? Caleb talk to our son please?"Yes me and Caleb stayed together.after everything that happened that one night changed my life.we started date 2 weeks after that night.yes we fought and we broke up but never lasted. Wet got back together the same day.

After 4 months of dating....we had sex.It took a while to surpass my past,but I did it.that how Mattew was born.we got married after I have him the news literally.

5 years ago

"Caleb honey are you busy?"

"Never for you love what up?"

"Well.....you see......I'm.....pregnant"

"What?"he got up and stood in front of me.I flinched and he hugged me.

"A baby! I'm gonna be a dad!"

"Your not mad?"

"Of course not love.....we have to get married"

"Ye maybe after...."he pulled me out of the house and when to get Emily and Sam.them Jacob and his fiancee(now wife)Amanda. Then Tristan and his boyfriend(now hubby)Dante. Then Sean and his soon to be wife Karen.

Present time

We got married by the city thenby church after Matt was born. Then come Amy.now the spoils her well them both."Matt give Amy to your mom.now"Matt poutted" but daddy? "Caleb got up and got Amy.

"you can hurt her if she falls.you don't want that do you?"

"no daddy. ..sorry mommy."

"it's ok honey just be careful next time ok?"

"Ok"here goes and runs off to the house as Emily come in with Jordan and Josh.

"Gee no alone time"

"Caleb.....really?Just......2 hours ago"

"It's no my fault I love you so much"

"Well no it's not"he lean down and kissed me as Amy tried to get free.

"Get a room!"

"Yea"Jacob and Sean yelled while Sam and Tristan covered the kids eyes. ".......ok"Caleb said as he pickled me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me upstairs to our room.

I'm not going into dealts but we were in that room for 4hours.yep. we still got it.and if  your wondering....I never saw my family again.....they buried me yes I met them told them about dad and they hated me.I didn't care I have my family with me here and that's all I need.

THE END