the truth

He stared at me as I told him what happened.I cried most of the time as I told him.I waited to see what he says of me being kidnapped.raped.beaten, but nothing he just sat there.

"Caleb?....I will leave now.I'm sorry"I got up to leave but he stopped me.he got up and hugged me gently and I stood there in shock."don't leave...rose let me protect you?"he wanted protect me.but why me why?I just started to cry

"But why?....I'm broken damage....you don't want me"

"Your not broken or damaged.your just cracked a little nothing a little talc won't help.plus I fell for youthe minute I lay my eyes on you."

"What if he comes? Or you get hurt?"

"He won't even get near us to harm us I'm well protected."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm the most feared mob boss in this town"

"Oh....."

"I told you I won't hurt youand I won't let any one hurt you either."

He pulled me into a hug and kissed me forehead.he likes me even after I told him about my past.

"You staying with me"

"Hmm....Caleb ?"

"Hmm"

"Where are we?"

"My club"

"Where your club?"

"In town"

"Which town?"

"Silver springs,Nebraska" (not a real town.I made it up)

Nebraska.he took me Nebraska.....now how to get back home to California.but do I want to go back?now that I found Caleb. I know it's crazy and I just met him but I like him. And he likes me.but for how long?Will it last?what it's he finds me?

"Rose ?are you ok?why are you crying?"

"What are we? Are we gonna last? Will you get bored of me or leave me because of my past? Or what he does come back?"

"Hey Hey Hey relax baby me and you are right now a couple and I won't leave you because of your past or get bored with you.and if he does come I will torture him slowly till he begs for death."

"Your nuts"

"Aww thanks"

I laughed for the first time in 5 years I laughed.he made me laugh.I reached on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for making me laugh"

"Any time bunny"

"Bunny?"

"Sweetie?baby?babe?princess?love?"

"How about....."

"I know.......kitten!"

"Yea.....no how about love I don't like the other names"

"Why not?"

"He....He....called me those names"

"Ok love it is."

He lean down and kissed my forehead and held me.nice moment ruin by my stomach growls,he laugh and took me to the couch and pulls me down to sit on his lap.

"Eat. Love"