the love

We sat there for 3 hours talking laughing I got know him and him me. our lives sucked we both had hateful parents, heartbreaks,and scars.yes I showed him my scars he showed me his.

"Are you Tired love?"

"A little bit I'm ok."

"We can leave of you...."

There was a knock on the door as this lady walked in.she was tall beautiful .....just what he needs.....she walked up him and whispered something in his ear.she looked at me and I looked down I bet I look like crap."hello I'm Emily.Caleb's sister"She said reaching out to me." Rosalinda"

he moved towards me and hugged me and says"my new girlfriend"his sister looked shocked.I knew it she hates me.then she let out this girly squeal."finally someone to talk to other then mom."

I stared at her like she crazy and said"yep your related.yuppie both crazy"She hugged me and said"aww thanks"and I laughed and hugged her back.

Then me and her started talking.I didn't even notice when Caleb left.I got scared.she saw the fear in my eyes and tools me he has some"business"to take care of.

She asked for my story and I teared up and told her.she cried with me and just held me as I cried.then this 4 guys come in.

"Hey Emily"

"Hey rose this is Tristan moon .that Jacob Moore.they are the twins Sam my hubby and that Sean.guys this is rose...."

Seam come up to me and grab my hands and looked into my eyes."so tell me rose....did it hurt ?"Emily shook her head and said"Oh no not this it's so cheesy"I looked at her"did what hurt?"

That's when the door opened revealing a very pissed off Caleb."Sean really?"Sean turn around and Shushed him."when you fall from heaven?"God this is so old.I sigh and looked at him in the eye.

"No but it hurt like a bitch crawling out of hell tho"everyone laughed even Caleb who was now shooting next to me.Sean he looked mad. "That what toy hey for flirting with my girlfriend"said Caleb he kissed my cheek.

All 4 guys said at the same time"girlfriend?"