Chapter Eleven

Its been a day since me and Kyungsoo confessed infront of the guys and, well... Our manager.

AND, were suspended!

The guys were all okay with it, even though their acting kinda unusual around me and Kyungsoo, Sehun and Luhan are the only one who didnt change.

I still couldnt wrap what the manager said.

"Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo... The two of you are suspended! Think about this! Either one of you leaves or both of you! One of you has to leave the group! This is not appropriate!"

A fuckin' punch in your crinkly face will be appropriate. This son of a bitch.

I breathed in a huge amount of air, this is why I love the rooftop.

Leave Kyungsoo? No way. Im never gonna do that, I'd rather die! Leave EXO?? I dont know.

"Hey, whats up?" someone said.

"Oh, hey, Taemin... Nothing." I answered. I felt him put his arms around me,

"Come on.. I know somethings up." he said.

I explained everything to him and he listened carefully. I was done explaining when he answered me with the smartest thing he ever said.

"Just do what makes you happy."

Only Kyungsoo and dancing makes me happy. I thought.

*Ehem.*

I turned my head and saw Kyungsoo leaning against the door to the rooftop.

"I.... Was just about to leave." Taemin said as he removed his arms around me and stood up.

"Baby." I said as I stood up and went near him.

"What was that?" Kyungsoo asked with a pout.

"Awww baby, Taemin was just talking about some things to me." I answered and pulled his wrist, we sat behind tha railings of the rooftop.

"Oh, I was thinking about that and-"

"Lets quit and get married." I interrupted him. Taemin said to do what would make me happy, and THIS would make me happy.

"Wha-"

"Kyungsoo, we can always apply in other agencies! CEO's would kill to accept us. I love and I dont want to loose you." I cut him with my words again.

"Tha-that was what I was sup-posed to s-s-say." He said with tears forming in his eyes. I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips softly. It was one of the best kisses ever, It felt like heaven.

"By the way." Kyungsoo pulled away and grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer, our noses are touching now.

"Dont let Taemin or anyone like, Hyoyeon, Krystal, Eunhyuk and especially Taemin to put their arm around you.. I just get jealous." he said shyly.

"Of course baby." I answered and kissed him again.

"I love you Jongin." he muffled through the kiss.

"I love you too.. Wanna get outta here?" I answered. He smiled seductively and nodded.