Chapter One

"Jongin please do a new pose. You've been like that for five shots already." the photographer said.

"Oh, yeah.. Sorry." I replied

I look to the right and arch my back to look kinda hot, I like it when girls say I look hot, I just dont like it when they overeact, its irritating.

The photographer sighs and gives the camera to his assistant.

"Jongin you can go now. Take a rest. Call Baekhyun its his turn." the photographer told me. I put my jacket on cause I was all shirtless.

"Okay." I replied and walked away.

I came in the dressing to find Baekhyun, Suho and Kyungsoo.

"Hey Jongin, how did it go?" Suho asked me.

"It went good, though the photographers assistant kept on looking at me." I replied.

"Your such a show off." Kyungsoo said with a little laugh. I just smile at him and walk straight to the mirror.

"Oh, Baek! It was your turn, go there now." I yelled while removing all the foundation on my face.

"Okay! Im out.. Bye guys, see you later." I heard him say.

"Hey I gotta go too, I forgot that Chanyeol wanted my help on something." Suho said.. Before I could reply I heard the door close.

Shit. I thought

I walk away from the mirror and sit on the couch opposite to Kyungsoo, he was fiddling with his phone so I guess he wont mind me looking at him..

Well, just to let you know, Kyungsoo has been turning me on since last week, I always admired him as a brother, but seeing him naked in the shower accidentally, kinda... well.. changed that.. I always liked the way he smiles, well I like everything about him. And I like those things even more now! But I find it strange when everytime he smiles or talks to me... I blush and feel like hugging him nonstop. Im not gay!

"Hey what are you thinking about?" he asked me.

You..

"Nothing." I said looking at him with big eyes while scratching my neck.

"Well.. You seem to be thinking about something deeply.. Is something wrong? You can tell me.. Not stare at me." he said with a smile, oh that smile.

"I-I swear i-its nothing." I answered, I stuttered! So embarrassing.

He stood up and went to me.. He patted my back and sat next to me.

"If thats what you say.. But Ill sit here cause the other couch is kinda itchy." he said looking at me.

"Su-sure." I managed to reply, he looked directly in my eyes and smiled a smile that made his eyes sparkle..

Okay...Im gay.