Chapter Three

Deo dangdang hage neon, (hey) Mr. Mr.! Nal bwa

Mr.Mr.! Guege baro neo~~

Girls Generations' song is booming on the speakers, the SM Town live concert was over and we were in an after party..

Just the type of party where you all drink a little and congratulate each group.

I was really not in the mood to talk or congratulate anyone cause everyone's attention is on Red Velvet, our agency's new girl group.

Im sitting in the far corner drinking a glass of MaiTai cocktail, just something with a little kick, I dont wanna get drunk.

"Hey, Jongin! Lets dance." Sehun said while extending an arm to my face.

"No thanks.. Im tired!" I said, a little too loud cause the music is getting loud to.

"Ok.. Fine, ya' know where Luhan is?" he asked, bouncing a little to the music.

"No! But maybe he's with Xiumin hyung!"

"Not again."

"Why?"

"Its nothing." he said then took off to look for Luhan.. What the hell, he always looks for Luhan.

I saw Kyungsoo infront of the mini bar.. He was watching the bartender in amazement and gave the bartender some compliments cause of his skills. I wish I knew how to throw cups and bottles like that.

A short girl sat beside him and ordered a plate of nuts. Wait what, a girl?!

I saw him look at the girl and smile at her.. The bitch smiled back! I couldnt see her face cause her freakin' back is facing me!

They talked a little and Kyungsoo told the bartender something, the bartender went back on his throwing and mixing and stuff. Then he poured the red liquid in two wine glasses. Whoa whoa, wait! TWO?!

Kyungsoo handed the glass to the girl then they did a "cheers", Kyungsoo smiled brightly at this girl. What the heck, forget it Jongin! He's straight..

I looked away and opened my phone, I just had to distract myself.. My wallpaper is the picture of me and Kyungsoo in growl era... fuck.

I felt someone sit beside me and put an elbow at my shoulder.

"Hey." she said. WTF?!

"Fuck, Hyo.. Dont do that again, you scared me." I said.. It was Hyoyeon, she's the lead dancer of SNSD and thats why were close we both loved dancing. But she's just plain irritating sometimes.

"Sorryyyy ..Buuuuuut, I saw that you crap!" she said. Her voice was kinda slurry and unclear, she's probably a little drunk already.

"Saw what? And please take your elbow off of me, you smell like vodka!", she put her hand down and punch my arm lightly. Tottaly drunk.

"Ya' like Kyungsoo huh?!" she said with an evil smile.

"Wha-what?! No! Im st-straight!" I answered nervously, oh no!

"Pfff, whatever! What kinda straight guy looks at his best buddy while hangin' out with a chic?!" she said then hit the back of my head, I rubbed it then looked back at her.

"Hey! Im just g-glad that Kyu-kyungsoo is hangin out with a g-girl now." I answered. What a lie!

"Glad? Shut the fuck up! You were throwing death glares at the girl! And I also saw your wallpaper... Idiot." she rolled her eyes and took another sip from her drink.

"Hey! Kim Hyoyeo-"

"Shut up! Jongin, its obvious already! admit it!" I had no choice.. Hyoyeon was trustworthy anyway

"Ok... Yeah I like him.. Happy?"

"Your on a brink dude." she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Just look at him hangin' out with a girl.. In no time they will be dating! Its obvious that he kinda likes her." Ouch.

"S-so?"

"Confess!" huh?!

"I cant just do that he'll freak out!"

"If you want him, confess to him! Before someone else takes him from you!"

Ok she had a point.. But will he accept me? Or will he be disgusted?? Nevermind.

"Ok.. I guess Ill give it a shot." I said nervously.

"YOLO Jongin! If you tell him sooner.. The better." she said then tapped my back. She stood up about to go when I grabbed her wrist.

"How long did you know that I liked him?" I said 'him' with a whisper, avoiding someone else to hear.

She just shrugged.

"Jongin, I knew since last week, when you started looking at him like you want him! And when you blushed when he talked to you!" she said then pulled her hand off my wrist.

"Hey bitch!" I called her.

"What? Asshole."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Do Kyungsoo, your gonna be mine! I wont let you be with a girl! Please be gay too! I'll confess my feelings to you!! soon.