Chapter Two

"Hell! That was tiring." Sehun complained as he sat on the sofa.

"Tiring? You were like the best model." Luhan said then he rolled his eyes at Sehun

"Guys. Shut up. Im tired, you should go to sleep too!" Tao said then he yawned.

"Hey Im taking a shower first!" I said then ran to the bathroom. Someome pulled my wrist,

"Me first!" he screamed at my face.

"Hey! Xiumin hyung-" My words got cut off when he banged the door on my face.

Damn it.

I walk back to the living room all wobbly.. Im so sleepy, but what can I do about it? Xiumin runs so fast. I heard a door close and realized that everyone was already in their rooms. I gave a light sigh, and walked to the kitchen to get some water.

"Hey Jongin."

"Shiii---t!" I said then fell on the floor, god hell Id kill whoever spooked me off!

"Oh! Sorry, I didnt mean to scare you!" Kyungsoo said while helping me get up.

Kyungsoo... Ok, there will be NO killing.

I stood up then looked at his grinning face.

"What are you smilling about?" I asked, pretending to be mad.

"Nothing.. Its just- your face." he said still smilling.

"What about my face?"

"You shouldve seen it when you fell."

"Hey I dont like it when people make fun of my face!"

"Okay, okay.. Sorry!" he said still smiling a little, I smiled back.. I just couldnt take that smile of his, its so adorable.

I walk to the refrigerator when he said something.

"Hey I cooked some black bean noodles. Want some?"

"Sure!" I answered gladly. Taking my water with me.

I was eating the noodles that Kyungsoo gave me, it was good! And what made it better is that Kyungsoo is sitting infront me, he was eating too.. I didnt notice that I was staring at him.

"What?" he said.

"Just wanted to say that the noodles are good." I lied and smiled. Im not saying that the noodles isnt nice, its actually good!

"Thanks!" he answered and smiled too.

He stood up and put his plate on the sink,

"You done already?" I asked.

"Yup." he answered

"I'll wait for you in our room ok?" he added and went on his way, he patted my back and smiled at me.

Oh my god Im blushing, I cant believe I feel like this for him, Im straight! No Im gay.. No Im not! Im friggin straight! No your not, your gay and you like Kyungsoo. Okay FINE! I like Kyungsoo.. But.. Will he like me back?

Darn..