escape

I ran away.this time no turning back just keep running.he won't find me not this time I won't be caged anymore.5 years of being locked away beaten raped I can finally leave.

My name is Rosalinda black.I'm 18.I'm not like this sexy fake looking girls.I'm short(5'1).I'm curvy with long brown hair and mint green eyes.I have 3 scars on my body 1.on my back going across 2.on my my arm going down to my wrist 3. Over my left breast.

Why you may ask i have them I tried to escape 3 Times and been caught and punished,but tonight I got away this time for good.

I ran to the nears city where am i you ask..... I don't know.I was blind folded.bit I don't care as long as I get away from that monster.

I got to this club midnight magic .I when in the back hoping to find a phone or food ,but no what I found was a man....I stopped and backed away as he got closer.did he find me?

No no it's not him this guy is different his tall maybe about 6'5 or 6'8,pale black hair blue eyes tattoos built he looked like a sex God. Yes people I know what a hot male looks like I'm 18 Not 5.

"Miss are you ok? Are you hurt?I won't hurt you I promise my name is Caleb James."he said as he reached out his hand towards me.

"......Rosalinda black......I'm ok just hungry I'm sorry I sneaked in I was looking for food.....I will just go now....sorry again."I said as I turn awaytowards the door but a hand stopped me.

"Don't go it's ok come on there food in my office you can wash up I will lend you some clothes ok?"he said as he held my hand.all I did was nod and followed him.

Once we got in he grab the clothes and a towel"here clean boxers. A shirt.and shorts.the restroom is through that green door I will be back with food ok?"he said while handing me the clothes again I just nod I when in and turn on the water and showered.

Once I was out dried and dressed I when back to the room.he was sitting on the couch texting.I clear my throat and he looked up."you look beautiful Rosalinda like a true flower."he said as he got up and settled towards me."i may look like a flower but feel like a weed.ugly and useless"I said while walking to the couch.

"that your point of view not mine"he said standing there looking at me."if you knew about my past what I went through you won't say that Mr James. " "call me Caleb Rosalinda.....Well why don't you tell me then"I look at him his blue eyes stared into my soul I felt safe here with him.but will he understand or send me back?

"I will of you promise not to send me back or kick me out without eating."

"You could eat Rosalinda"

"Call me rose"

"Well then rose easy and tell me I have time to kill."

"Well it started I was 13........."