Chapter Twenty-Six

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

I was expecting for the knife to come down and strike me but instead, Todoroki stepped in front of me pushing him back with his ice. "You won't lay another finger on Y/N. I won't let that happen as long as I live." He spoke, words cold and strong. This made the villain laugh, "So you have a little crush on the girl? How high school, I haven't got time for you maggots, it's time for you to all..." He didn't finish his statement before Deku landed an attack on him driving him to the left. My friends are so fucking cool.

It was about 3 minutes before I could feel my body again and I was mobile. I looked at Todoroki and told him to get me close and open a wound, I figured out how his quirk worked. So gross that I have to ingest his damn blood to demobilize his deformed body. He nodded and all three of us made advances, Todoroki got paralyzed along the way, but I got right up in the villain's face and used the ice to get a cut on him, and it succeeded. I backed away quickly taking the blood in my mouth and then he froze. I sighed and fell to the ground holding my arm close to me.

Fuck, this really stings, I really need to stop getting myself into trouble. I looked at Todoroki and ran to him giving his immobilized body a hug. "You're in so much trouble for not telling me you were fighting a villain. Are you hurt or in pain?" I babbled on only to end up embraced by him and his now free moving body. I smile in the warmth of his body, "Thank you, for wanting to protect me. I think it is very cute that you care for me like that." I felt him smile and I looked up at him, and he rested his lips on my forehead.

"You guys going to help Midoriya or are you going to stand there making out all night?" Iida said finally moving from his horrific state. I giggled and we went over to Deku to help tie up the villainous monster, suddenly Gran Torino showed up alongside multiple officers. Todoroki and Deku explained the situation as I was being bandaged up then let free. We walked as a group to bring the villain to a cell but for us to also be questioned.

As we were walking, one of those Nomu came out of nowhere flying towards us. Gran Torino shouted, "Get down!" I looked up and pushed Deku and Todoroki out of the way to try to get them out of harm's way. I felt something latch onto my torso and I was lifted in the air. My eyes widened as I realized that I was being kidnapped by a monster. "Y/N! Someone go and  help her!" Todoroki shouted as he stood back up, watching me being taken away. I shrieked as the claws of the monster dug into my side lifting me higher into the air.

It was then that I felt another pair of hands on my body, I looked back and the villain had pried my body away from the Nomu bringing us both down to the ground. I struggled as my body hit the pavement and watched as the hero killer villain violently stabbed the Nomu before my eyes. My body shivered in pain and horror, I couldn't move due to the fear that was paralyzing me. The villain looked at me and babbled on about worthiness and how no one could amount to All Might. Endeavor showed up sometime during all of this and all was hectic until the hero killer froze. I breathed in deeply and sat up looking at the group of people down the street from me.

Todoroki ran over towards me helping me up, "Are you injured, Y/N?" I shook my head and gave him a big hug, "Jesus fuck, that was probably one of the most terrifying moments of my life." He chuckled and held me close in his arms. I smiled in his warmth once again, "We've got to stop getting ourselves into trouble now." He smiled at me and lifted my chin up to him kissing me gently. I returned the favor and hugged him even tighter. An angry grunt came from behind us, and I let go of Todoroki to see his father standing looks at us angered. I looked down separating myself from Todoroki's grip.

"Shoto, what do you think you're doing with this low life? You shouldn't have run off, I can't let my prize get injured due to a booty call." His father boomed. I was looking down, upset at these remarks, "Mr. Endeavor, I'm.." I never had time to finish before Todoroki grabbed my hand pulling me towards him, "Unfortunately father, but you will not boss my girlfriend, miss Y/N, around anymore." I blushed at his sudden actions and his father was enraged. He yelled for quite a bit and his voice echoed down the street. It was five minutes until the others were able to calm him down.

Deku approached Todoroki and I with a questioning look on his face, "You two are actually an item?" I looked up at Todoroki who nodded in response. "Oh shit, I should text my father. He's probably worried now, uh could you get Gran Torino for me please Deku?" I say pulling out my phone to see many messages from my father. Fuck, I'm going to have a field day explaining this one to him. Deku brought over the man I asked for and I looked at him, "Gran Torino, are you two still willing to come over for dinner tonight?" He smiled and held my hand softly, "Child, remember you can call me 'grandfather' anytime. Of course, the stud and I will come over for supper tonight. Besides I have to explain to Toshi- I mean All Might what happened to you both." I nodded but we were stopped before we could do anything. We were brought to the hospital and then questioned by the police and such. 

This is going to be a long evening.