Chapter Twenty-Five

~ Y/N P.O.V. ~

It had only been a few days since the festival, but we were all given the chance to choose our internship partner. I wasn't exactly sure who I could train with, so I inevitably chose my father in the end. I was taken to the town of Hosu to train with All Might, Gran Torino and of course my favorite broccoli headed boy. It wasn't too eventful at first but then the hard work began. I learned how to control my shadows to the point where something really had too set off my mood to get my quirk to overpower me. I was at ease with my current state, not only with my quirks strength but with my physical strength as well.

It was getting to be pretty late and I was sent out to the store to pick up some ingredients for dinner; Gran Torino and Deku would be joining us for supper and I was to make it as apart of my "training". I was looking at the list I had made out and it combined the following ingredients: penne, kalamata olives, tomatoes, garlic, and goat cheese. I was going to make one of my favorite dinners, pasta with garlic roasted tomatoes and cheese. As I was about to enter the store there was an uproar throughout the city. At first, I was concerned for a natural disaster, wrong; it was another villain attack. The villains looked like the ones who attacked my father during the USJ incident.

I watched as citizens ran from the mess, my only instinct was to help gather them to find safety. My phone started to go off, it was my father. Shit, dad, I'll text you in a bit. First things first, I have to get these citizens to safety. After the street seemed to clear I took out my phone and texted my beloved father.

To: Y/N
From: Super Dad
Y/N! Get home immediately. There are Nomu's in your

area and you shouldn't be out alone!

To: Super Dad
From: Y/N 
Hey, sorry, dad! I'm making my way back
now. Pasta 
will have to wait for a bit.

I was about to put my phone away when it dinged yet again, this time form someone completely different; Broccoli Boi. All that was sent was his location, no text or images to give a description. I sighed, I should really get home, but if he's in trouble and I ignored his cry for help...what kind of friend am I? I used my phone as a GPS to help guide me to Deku's location. I couldn't help but get lost several times before eventually running up to the alley where I could hear fighting. I peered into the alley to see two people on the ground, a villain and two boys; Deku and...TODOROKI?!

My feet began to run softly, and I lunged into the air remaining silent the whole time. I landed a hard kick upon the villain beneath me, and he let out a grunt as he fell forward. "Y/N? Why are you out here, you should get to safety and flee!" Deku stammered as I stood in front of him. I scoff and let them fill me in on who this man was and why my classmate alongside a pro-hero was motionless on the ground. 

Todoroki looked at me, "What's your blood type? Do you know?" I shrugged guessing, "Probably O, I haven't memorized my blood type yet. Why?" He grabbed my arm pulling me behind him, "You need to watch out. His quirk is dangerous and can paralyze based on blood type, we haven't figured the order out yet."

I looked at him and whispered in his ear, "If you get me close enough to touch him, I could use his own quirk against him." Todoroki looked at me and shook his head, "No I'm not letting him get close to you because of your relation to All Might. Besides I'm not only here to defeat him but now to protect you as well." Does he think I'm incapable of helping?

I scoffed and touched his shoulder, "I'm helping, whether you like it or...not!" I yanked Todoroki behind me as the villain charged him with a sharp knife. He laughed but luckily, I pulled him back just in time. Todoroki and Deku stood there shocked at my movements. I pushed myself forward with the help of Todoroki's quirk and ducked underneath the villain's arm. To my surprise, I was able to land my first touch on him acquiring his quirk. I smiled and looked towards the boys who were now standing and had angered looks on their faces. It was only then that I felt a stinging pain on my arm and looked down to see a gash now bleeding upon my arm.

I grit my teeth and lunge forward to try and land a punch on him, but when I extended my hand and body I froze. My eyes widened, "W..what is this? I...I can't...I can't move!" A rush of panic consumed my spirit and I drowned in it. I heard the screams of Deku and Todoroki almost in unison, "Y/N!" 

The villain then took a good look at me, "Ah, Y/N L/N. From the festival, you're All Might's daughter, aren't you?" He grabbed a lock of my hair that was in front of my face and he smiled his twisted uncanny smile. "Your style of fighting seems different, you're unworthy unless you can manage a few shots but we'll never get to see will we?" He then raised his knife up to the sky about to strike, so is this how it ends?