"Ano na naman?"

"Magsayaw na kasi tayo~ ̄ 3 ̄

Napapikit na lang ako sa inis. Napatingin ako malapit sa DJ station at nakitang pinagkakaguluhan yung bata. Kawawa naman ang isang yun.

"Hmmf..."

I look down and saw Clytard looking at his brother, pouting on the process. His chin resting on the table.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fine."

Napaupo sya ng ayos at hinawakan ako sa magkabila kong balikat. His gray-silvery eyes glistening with excitement. "Really?!" Hindi makapaniwala nitong tanong. I frown in annoyance. "I think I take it back."

Hinila nya ako papuntang dance floor kaya nakaagaw pansin kami ng mga nagsasayaw. That all look at us in awe and admiration. And some of them look at us with jealousy.

Nang makarating kami sa gitna ay hinapit nya ang beywang ko at hinawakan ang aking kanang kamay. Still uncomfortable by the closeness, I place my left hand on his shoulder.

My breathing became hitch as our eyes clash to each other. As we swayed to the mellow music.

I swallowed a lamp on my throat and look on his chest instead. There is something about his stares that I cannot stand. His looking at me with those weird eyes again and it makes me feel uneasy.

I close my eyes and feels the melody of the music. Very soft and relaxing.

"Eazhel." As he exhales on my left ear. "I love you."

Lub dub

Lub dub

Lub dub

Lub dub

Lub dub

From a moment, I cannot move any muscles.

No... he can't be serious. H-he can't d that. Suddenly my vision became hazy, as some memories flash on my mind.

"I love you Xyn."

"No you can't leave me!"

"I swear, I love you."

"If I can't have you! Then no one will!"

"You stupid! Stop this! I don't love you!"

"Please come back to me..."

"Stupid!!"

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

I shake my head to shove the memories away. It always sent shivers down to my spine and I cannot let the past repeat itself again. I won't let it happen. Because of me, two important person met their demise. And it is all because of me, I'm responsible of their death.