After some time, Akabane tried to shoot Korosensei in the middle of the class. But the teacher caught him and gave him some nail art.

When we were doing home academics, Akabane went for another assassination attempt but Korosensei put on a pink heart apron on Akabane after then teacher failed his attempt.

I quickly snap a shot with my phone and hid it again. Blackmail material.

----Timeskip----

I climbed another tree with a Anti-Sensei gun on my back using a sling. Unfortunately, I can't attach a scope because it would be suspicious. Even though Karasuma-san knew I have some connections in the underground, but not my classmates.

I sat on a branch leaving a leg to dangle freely and aimed to the edge of the cliff where Akabane, Nagisa, and Korosensei are at.

I saw Akabane jumped down the cliff and Korosensei saved him. But the moment Korosensei panicked when his purse was on Akabane's hand, I took the shot.

I couldn't see if it hit or not so I shot some more in burst. The loud "NUYAA!!" is a clear indication.

"(Y-(Y/N)-KUN! STOP TRYING TO SNEAK ATTACK ME EVERYWHERE I GO!!"

In the midst of his protest, Akabane and Nagisa laughed. Akabane invited me to go home together and get something to eat on the way. He'll call me (Y/N) and I'll call him Karma.

__________________________________

----Timeskip 2 days---- (I'm skipping the chemistry and to the night before Bitch-sensei arrival.)

A new mission arrived. The Company's business partner have been betraying us by seeking our information bit by bit. The Company only discovered their 'misbehavior' today.

Our task.
Execute their leader.

To do that, we arranged a little meeting in a construction site at the edge of the town at night.

I stood in the middle of our formation with Chi on my left and Cloud on my right. Rain and Sky were on the roof of a neighboring building, acting as the sniper support. Aoi was hiding nearby.

Chi carry her Galil with a sling, and Cloud placed my Galil that I lend her on her back, also with a sling.

"Snipers ready." Sky reported through our earpiece.

"Acknowledge. Remember start firing at his bodyguards only when I say, 'It is my pleasure.' Understood?" I covered my mouth with my mask.

""Understood.""

I hear the sound of a car stopping at the construction site entrance. Eventually, a man with black hair and eyes in his early forties wearing a regular business suit came in. I counted 6 regular bodyguard behind him.

"Nice to meet you, Kato-san." I stepped forward and shook his hand. "I see you're right on time."

"Who are you?" He asked with a little nervousness in his tone and didn't took my hand.

I lowered my hand and placed a briefcase I was holding to the nearby table.

"You may call me (C/N). I came here on The Company's behalf." I explained briefly. "The deal Kato-san." I demanded with a stern voice.

"Heh.... You company kids really have no respect for elders." He sneered before putting his own briefcase on the table.

I opened mine to show some document, "As promised, all documents from your rival company and blackmail material. Do you have the money?"