Author's Note... Part 3

Hiiii guys!! I'm so sorry for not updating. I know it's been a while. But good news!!!!! Guess wot?! I'm promoted!!!! Yay!! Like my test are over, today was the last one, and the results are nowhere to be seen but yes I'll be promoted. So I'm here to tell you all that I'll be updating this evening, so yes hopes up!!! Also, I'll try and write new, long and boring - oh! Wait!!! Interesting chapters and many new fanfics and books. So stay put. Also, I'm about to improve a lot so don't forget to comment down below about any grammatical error and I'm also thinking of putting in a new, unknown word atop my chapters just for information purposes so that we all are able to improve our vocabulary together. Tell me if you all would want to have it, I'm just correcting the new chapter, I'll add it.

Also, I'm planning on giving you all a name!!! And I'm out of gusses. So tell me if you all find some new, cute name. I'll be really happy to hear from ya all.

Also, lastly. Thanks a lot for reading, voting and commenting on the previous chapters. I know they were shit and gooey but oh! I've found someone who'll help me improve. So, thank you all!!!!

I'll be back soon!!!

I'm out.

Peace,

Hiro.

P.S. sorry for writing these pathetically long a/n(s) but there'll be more chapters and lots of fun from now on!!! Love ya all.