What he does when you're bullied

~Gamzee Makara~

        You cried heavily into your pillow as Gamzee rubbed you back and whispered sweet nothings into your ear. You finally calm down and fall asleep, tears drying. You see, you'd just finish telling Gamzee what had happened at school. Some snotty (bitches) girls didn't let you join f/c  (Favorite club)! All because you were dating a troll. Then they called you names that brought back bad memories. Gamzee quietly snuck out as you whimpered in your sleep. An hour later you wake up, hearing a new report on your TV. You quickly turn up the volume to listen.

         "This just in! A subjugglator has claimed four high school teens. The only clue we have of this marauder is the words "HoNkHoNk" written in blood on a nearby wall." You couldn't help but giggle as you looked at Gamzee, sleeping and covered in red.

---------

~Kurloz Makara~

        About an hour has passed since you came home crying, and Kurloz still wasn't back! The reason as to why you were crying, is because some girls decided it'd be fun to beat you and say things. Finally, the door swings open to reveal a smiling Kurloz. "Turn the TV on." He signs before hugging you from behind. You do so and watch in shock as a news report comes in.

        "Here at y/h/n (your highschools name) we have discovered the sight of a brutal murder. A group of young females were found hung in the hallways, each one of their mouths sewed shut." You looked at Kurloz and smiled. Well, at least he cares, you think before kissing him.

--------

~Sollux Captor~

        You winced as Sollux applied some cleaning alcohol to your wounds. Some guys at your school decided to kick you down and hit you repeatedly.

        "There! All isth better. Now, excuseth me. I have thoo go do some things." He says before putting the first aid kit up and leaving. You just shrug your shoulders, thinking nothing of it. Sollux comes back an hour later and smiles.

        "Here." He says before handing you a bag, dripping red.

         "What's this?" You ask, clearly grossed out.

        "The guyths tho(who) hit you testicles." He says before laughing as you throw the bag away.

---------

~Karkat Vantas~

        Karkat wasn't taking the news too well. You'd just told him about some girls that slapped and punched you. You are currently on Karkat's leg as he walked to the girl's houses, sickles in hand.

        "Y/N LET ME CULL THESE BULGESUCKERS! THEY NEED TO GET CULLED!" Karkat yelled as you finally let go.

         "Fine! Just be careful." You say getting up and walking inside. Karkat came back 2 hours later...covered in red. "It that their blood!?" You scream.

         "NO...WELL MOST OF IT'S THEIRS! Bitches know how to fight...." He says the last part under his breath.

------

~Tavros Nitram~

        Tavros tried his hardest to comfort you when you came home, tears in your eyes. After you finished telling him about some guys calling you ugly and crap, you announce you were gonna take a nap. Little did you know, Tavros made a call to a certain subjugglator...

( Couldn't think of anything else!)

-------

~Equius Zahhak~

        After you finished telling him about a bully you have, Equius simply walked over to their house when you were sleeping. They screamed as he knocked the door down and threatened to cull them for hitting you. Let's just say, you don't have to deal with anybody messing with you anymore.

-------

~Mituna Captor~

        Mituna was currently cuddling you as you cried on his chest. You came home with cuts on your face and arms from being beat up. When he asked what was wrong, you lost it and started crying. As soon as you fell asleep he pulled out from underneath you and called Kurloz. You haven't seen the guys that beat you up since that day.

        "TUNA! KURLOZ!" You yell as you tackle hug the both of them. "Thank you guys!" You smile as you kiss Tuna and hug Kurloz tighter.

-------

~GHB~  (WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO GET CULLED?!)

        You came home crying and bleeding. Some girls and guys beat you up for being different on your way home.

         "Hello lil ma- WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" GHB yelled as he picked you up and cleaned you. You told him what happened and he set you down. He kissed your head before walking out. You had fallen asleep on the couch when GHB slams the door open, covered in red.

        "No one fucks with my lil mamma." He says before cuddling up to you, you didn't mind the blood.

---------

~Kankri Vantas~

        Kankri stared at you with intent as you cried and sobbed into his sweater as he held. "Y/n if you're okay with it, can i please know why you are crying?" He finally asked as you settled down a bit. You wiped your eyes before looking up at Kankri.

        "Kankri, am I a total piece of shit? Are you just dating me because you pity me?" You ask him, tears threatening to spill once again. Kankri looked shocked and hurt as you spoke. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you into his embrace.

        "Y/n, whoever said such things to you are incompetent fools that obviously do not understand our matespritship. You are my one and only, I do not wish for another and I do not pity you! I would never, you're an amazing creature Y/n, now go rest." He says as you get up and walk to you room, but not before kissing him gently. As you slept, Kankri pulled out a syringe of green goo and quietly walked to your bullies houses.