You move in together

~Gamzee Makara~

        You groaned as you packed the last of the boxes into your and Gamzee's new hive. "Wow, you know you could've all up and motherfucking asked for help." He says as he hugs you softly. You smiled at him before letting out a content sigh.

        "I can't believe we finally did this. I'm so happy to finally be able to live with you. I love you Gamzee." You say as you begin to unpack yours and his belongings. He smiled as he began to move the furniture into place.

-------

~Kurloz Makara~

        You sighed as you moved the final piece of furniture into place. "Geez, that took longer than I thought, but it was worth it." You say as you and Kurloz gaze around at your new house.

        "I'm so motherfucking glad we can all up and motherfucking live with each other now." He signs. wrapping an arm around you. You nuzzle into his side and let out a blissful sigh of relief.

--------

~Karkat Vantas~

        "Okay! That's the last of it Y/n!" Karkat yells from outside. You two had just finished unpacking into your new house. You are so ecstatic now that Karkat is living with you.

        "Isn't this fucking amazing! We get to finally live with each other!" You yell, tackling him to the couch as soon as he made it inside. He give you a genuine smile before passing out on the couch, you as well.

---------

~Sollux Captor~

        "Y/n, I think that'th the lath box. Make thure pleathe." Sollux called from the garage. You re-checked all of the boxes, making sure you or Sollux didn't lose any in the move from both of your houses.

        "Yeah Sol! That's the last one!" You yelled back.

        "Hey little mama let me whithper in your ear." Sollux whispered, causing you to freak out and accidentally slap his face.

----------

I'm taking out Tavros because i suck at writing about him, sorry ladies/men.

----------

~Equius Zahhak~

        You smiled as Equius brought in the last of the boxes. You had insisted on helping him but he kept telling you he was strong enough so you wouldn't have to do anything.

        "I love you, my strong troll." You say as you kiss him softly. He blushes lightly before kissing you back.

        "I'm glad we are able to live together, it was worrying me being away from you." He says before smiling slightly.

-----------

~Mituna Captor~

       "OH MY GOG TUNA, CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE FINALLY LIVING TOGETHER NOW! ARE YOU AS HAPPY AS ME?' You practically screamed as you and Mituna plopped onto the couch.

        "I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY Y/N!" Mituna yelled as you giggled and hugged him tightly.

----------

~GHB~

        "Y/n, I'm motherfucking glad you decided to live with me. I motherfucking love you my miraculous matesprit." GHB says as he holds you close to his chest.

        "Best choice i ever made, you big teddy bear." You say before kissing him softly.

----------

~Kankri Vantas~

        You giggled as you and Kankri laid in your now shared bed since you two decided to move in together.

        "Is it me, or does this feel so imaginative? Maybe it's just me. Never have i ever thought I'd have an amazing matesprit like you Y/n." Kankri says as both you and him fall into a peaceful slumber.