Chapter 2: Mob Slayer Hill

As we journey through the land, we came to a dark creepypasta forest. “And our journey ends here…” Xephos sighed, “This is Slayer-Mob Forest, where who may enter will never come out…” I then sat down and thought about this situation, and then I started to pacing around, talking to myself. Then I got an idea, and yelled “That’s it!” Everyone turned at me in sudden fright. “What’s it, Dave?” asked Verigan. “It’s called Slayer-Mob Forest, right?! So, that means we need a mob, and guess who we have? I insanely turn to Cupa and smile in a creepy way. “What?” said Cupa “Why are looking at me like that?” “Because…” I said “You’re our way in and out of that forest. I just need you to cover us in gunpowder.” What! How exactly am I going to do that?!” Cupa asked. “ Just need to give a little bit of a  shock…” I answered, and suddenly I kissed her. She then push me away and blow out tons of gunpowder ash everywhere. “Yozah! That was one hell of a shock.”I said, “Do you this will really work?” asked Toph. “Its gotta work! This plan is foolproof.” “And if it doesn’t?...” HoneyDew questioned, “If it doesn’t work, then...be ready to fight, now lets go.” We then enter Slayer-Mob Forest. At first, it didn’t see like nothing was around, but we got deeper there was trouble. As we approach the center of Slayer-Mob Forest,  they came across a gang of mobs. “I see five skeletons, two spiders, seven creepers, and a load of zombies.” said Toph, “What are we going to do now?” she asked. “I have no idea.” I simply said, “Does anybody else have any ideas?” I asked. “I said we should rush them.” whispered Verigan, “No!” said HoneyDew, “We shall try to sneak past the mobs.” “So, thats the plan, we sneak past them.” explained Xephos. While we were discussing the plan, Cupa pointed out a huge problem. “Umm, guys…” said Cupa with fear in her voice, “We got a HUGE problem!” As we all turned around we saw two angry-looking creepers were looking down at us. We jumped up in feared and fumbled for our weapons as the mobs surrounded us. “Alright you hell-spawn, prepare to die!” Cupa yelled, “Argh! I ain't afraid of some mobs! shouted HoneyDew. The mobs then ran towards us in fury, and we did as well with our weapons swinging in the air. Toph slashed a zombie in half with her iron daggers, and Cupa chopped up the skeletons with her almighty iron halberd. HoneyDew swung his mighty dwarvian battleaxe and chopped upped the zombie, along with Xephos swinging and waving his Nano Saber. They defeat the mobs, except the two spiders that surrounded me. I thought I was a goner, that I couldn’t do anything, but then I remember that I had my Sonic Screwdriver. I rustled through my pocket for it, then suddenly one of the spiders lung towards me. I quickly jumped, pull out my Sonic Screwdriver, had my finger on the button and yelled out “I FUCKIN HATE SPIDERS!!!” Suddenly, the two spiders exploded, and spider guts flew everywhere. I looked at the group and they looked at me, then applause and cheered for me. “That was amazing!” Toph cheered, “Brilliant job, David!” shouted Verigan, and “Alright, Dave!” yelled both Xephos and HoneyDew. “Thanks guys, but I we should leave before anymore mobs come.” I explained to them, “Lets go!” yelled Cupa. We quickly checked each other for injuries, and quickly maneuver ourselves through Slayer-Mob Forest. We then kept moving forward with our journey to the TARDIS, and Herobrine’s defeat.