Chapter 10

Ranea's P.O.V.

"So, did Sephora fall asleep with you?" Grandma asks as Kogyoku, Dayanna, and Delilah walk in with Sephora.

"Yea, why?" I ask.

"There is some fur on Kouen's robe." Delilah says.

"Oh. Well, hope he won't mind that at all." I say making the other girls laugh.

"So, I am going to do your make up. Girls I have a hairstlyle that think you guys can do on this lovely bride." Grandma says as she starts getting out some makeup. She then gives the girls a picture and they say, "oh we can do this hairstyle."

Grandma nods and tells me, "if you start to get uncomfortable sitting in this seat, we will stop for a while."

I nod and ask grandma if she can give me Sephora. She does and sets Sephora on a small medium sized bed that was next to me. Sephora lays down and rests her head on my breasts and rests a paw on my stomach and starts starts purr along with knead. I smile and close my eyes and start to pet her head.

It seemed like 30 minutes of me having a small amount of makeup put on me and my hair done.

"How long have I been sitting down?" I ask quietly with my eyes still closed.

"It had been about 2 hours. Layla got done with your makeup half an half ago. She is getting your dress along with ours and hers. She said she was going to put her dress on and help Dominick get into his suit and find something." Kougyoku says.

"Ahh." I say.

"Alright I am back. Girls why don't you get dressed. I am going to help Ranea get into her wedding dress." Grandma says walking into the bathroom. Sephora gets up and sits on the bed looking at me. I get up carefully and take Kouen's robe off. Grandma then takes my dress out and helps me put it on.

We successfully get the dress on without getting any makeup on it and not messing my hair up

We successfully get the dress on without getting any makeup on it and not messing my hair up. The girls walk out in their bridesmaid dresses and look at me in awe.

"Wait... Where are your shoes?" Dayanna asks.

"I am not going to where shoes. My feet have been killing me and are slightly swollen." I say fixing my dress.

"You look even more beautiful." I hear grandpa say from the doorway. I turn around to face him and smile at him.

"Thank you grandpa." I say walking up to him and hugging him.

"Here. This was your my mother's that she wore on her wedding day." He says pulling out a beautiful flower crown with red roses.

" He says pulling out a beautiful flower crown with red roses