Chapter 9

Ranea's P.O.V.

Tomorrow is my wedding day and I starting to get scared. What if something happens? What if Clara and Darius destroy the best thing that is about to happen to me.

"Ranea. Stop stressing, it's bad for both you and the baby. Nothing is going to happen. If it will make you feel a lot better, I will have guards watching every corner and street." Kouen says as he grabs me and makea me sit on his lap.

"Alright. I will try to not stress out." I say after I take a deep breathe and lean futher into Kouen.

"Thank you." He says. I smile and he kiss my neck. While he is kissing my neck, he smiles making me giggle. My mind goes blank for a second then back to Clara and Darius.

"It's still on my mind." I say pulling away and sighing.

"Nothing is going to happen." Kouen says sighing. I go to get up to try and cool off, but Kouen has other plans. Just as I get off Kouen, he grabs my hips and pulls me back onto his lap.

I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder. He smiles and because it's night, I have his robe on, So he opens up the robe a bit.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

He doesn't answer me and places his hands on my stomach. I cover my breats when I open up the upper part of the robe and place the other hand on one of Kouen's. I look more intently on my stomach and see my stomach move. I smile widely and move Kouen's hand to the spot. I feel the baby kick my stomach, and I hear Kouen laugh a little. He then grabs the robe and puts it back together, and motions me to get off of him. I do and he puts the scrolls away before walking back to me.

"Lets get to bed." He says. I nod and wrap my arms around his waist from the side and he wraps an arm around my waist. We walk to our room and he helps me lay down before coming into bed with me as well. He then leans down and kisses my stomach when all of a sudden Sephora comes running in with Dayanna.

"What's wrong?" Kouen asks grabbing the both of them and setting them on our bed.

"I couldn't sleep. I felt like I was being watched." She says quietly into my neck. I rub her back and she falls asleep immediately. I smile and look at Kouen shrugging. He smiles as well and shakes his head. He goes to kiss my stomach but Sephora keeps putting her head in front of him. I stiffle a laugh as Kouen sighs and movea Sephora and kisses my stomach then me.

He lays down Dayanna moves do she is cuddled into his side. He stays laying on his back and so Dayanna can rest her head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight Kouen." I say smiling.

"Goodnight Ranea." He says. I turn on my side and rest my stomach on my body pillow. I then feel Sephora climb onto the pillow and start to knead my stomach. I smile and pet her head and fall asleep.

Unknown P.O.V.

One more day. Then everything will be ruined. All of the guests will be terrified go even come back here...... Ranea will die tomorrow on her wedding day.