Character information

Name: Ranea (Ra-nae-a) Dawn

Age: 32

Position: Eldest princess and soon to be crowned queen

Dijinn:

Heras, Dijinn of Trust and War

Memphor, Dijinn of Storms and Chaos

Family:

Mother (Clara)

Father (Famous)

Brother (1st youngest) (Maximus, Max for short)

Brother (oldest triplet) (Damien)

Sister (middle triplet) (Delilah)

Sister (youngest triplet) (Dayanna)

Grandmother (Layla)

Grandfather (Dominick)

Traits: blonde almost white hair, bright blue eyes, 6" tall, big bust, slightly pale skin, big hips, who who meet her say she is the most beautiful woman in the world

Personality: kind, loyal, can be strict, mean, and can be very scary when mad

Bio: When Ranea turned 25, her parents had her little brother, Max short for Maximus. When her brother was born, her parents made it her duty to take care of Max all by herself. Nobody helped her and in one week, she knew what he needed whenever he cries, how to sooth his midnight cries, and the kind of foods he needed at his age and so one. Then when Ranea was 28, her parents had the triplets. It was the same thing with her 1st brother, only three times as much work. When Ranea was a week from turning 32, she was raped by a family friends son and became pregnant with his kid. She has not told anyone of her parents about her pregnancy because if they did know, she would become married to him. The only ones who know are her grandmother and grandmother, who are keeping her secret with their life. And from what she has heard about her unborn child's father, he is abusive and extremely mean to anyone, and she bacame scared of him after what he did to her.