T - "Do you have any idea about how much trouble I went through to find the ghost that is the great "Jikan"? I murdered several people, trespassed, made threats that I intend to make good on, and even read through several files. All to find out that our compatriot is nothing more than a brat playing pretend. It's almost comical."

J - "Y-Yeah? Well if you really want to hear something funny you should hear about the one where a top notch villain starts playing house."

Tomura sneered and backhanded the fake teen with enough force to draw blood out the corner of his mouth. Playful taunting from his underlings was one thing (and incredibly annoying), but blatant disrespect would not be tolerated by anyone. Because anyone who tried...well, oxygen would start disrespecting them by being cut off. His former ally though, merely scowled at him and let the blood flow without any intention to stop it.

J - "What is that you want, Tomura? I did everything you asked."

T - "Wrong, you did more than what I asked. You deliberately altered the deal and didn't bother to tell anyone. You know what that sounds like to me? A double cross. And do I hate people who think that they can get away with doing that to me."

J - "What does it matter anyway?! You were supposed to kill him and now you're playing daddy?! What's the point of that?!"

T - "I don't need to explain myself to some little puke who's about to do what I say regardless. What you're going to do is stop the age regression and put him back in his seven year old state. Got it?"

Jikan glanced at the clock behind Tomura and smirked. Bingo. Fine, if he couldn't have Tomura or the league to look up to then the next best thing for him would be to side with their lead competitor. He'd teach them the true meaning of villainy.

J - "You know, there was a time where I worshipped the ground you walked on. I would've done anything that you asked without question and would've felt absolutely no remorse. Because you were my idol. But now that I see you standing here pining for aid to help that hero brat, I can't help but be disgusted."

His eyebrow twitched. God he wanted to slay the brat right then and there but for the life of him he knew that he couldn't just yet. He just needed him to use his quirk once more and that'd be it. But being the impulsive, impatient, violent son of a bitch that he was he just couldn't help but slam the kid's face into the window again.

T - "Newsflash, I don't care about some punk brat who made the wrong choice in finding a role model! You'll do as I say or else I'll-"

Something slammed into the car with enough power to break all of the windows and send Tomura hurtling to the ground. His lip was busted and his "Father" hand had been badly damaged, leaving him in an unstable state of rage. Jikan groaned as he slipped out of his seat and stood himself up with the help of one of the seats in front of him. What had hit them Tomura didn't really know, but something told him that the traitorous runt who he'd just been threatening did.

T - "You..."

J - "Stings doesn't it?"

T - "You little shit...do you have any idea of what you've done?!"

J - "Oh relax, you can get it fixed later. Well, if you live that long that is."

Tomura shot up like a speeding and bounded towards Jikan with the full intent to kill. Fuck the plan, he was going to kill the little shit and be done with it. At least he would've, had a giant hand constructed of God knows what not ripped through the car and grabbed Jikan. The teen screamed out in pain as the hand crushed him in its enormous grasp before carrying him outside, leaving Tomura confused, enraged and overall, uneasy. What were these feelings?
--
Her throat was so dry that when she tried to make a noise she sounded like Asui. She'd regained consciousness not too long ago and realized that she was no longer at the school but rather in a large room with multiple monitors hooked up to...her? After scanning the room she realized that she was in a hospital, and judging from the heart monitor she guessed that her condition hadn't been so good.