Chapter six/ Dirty hands

I woke up and kept listening to my surroundings and I heard moaning from next to me. I opened my eyes a little and seen his huge shaft being stroked up and down my gum as he moaned pretty sexily. I grabbed his shaft and started pumping it, "you are still in punishment you won't be able to take or lick it Y/N." He spoke and I kept pumping as he moaned louder and louder I stroked him for a little bit more then I felt the hot cream run down my hand. "Seems like I made a mess clean it up baby girl." He spoke and I saw that all his cum was in my hand.

I licked all my fingers slowly then licked the back of my hand. "Mmmm" he moaned huskily
He got up and five minutes passed and he left and I sat there kinda lonely. I went around his room and left. I followed the trail of his scent and I see a peculiar picture of him and some woman. "Who is this?" I analyzed the picture she had amazing brown skin, sparkly brown eyes, and purple and black hair. I walked around noticing how much room there was until now. As I walked down the stairs I went straight to the kitchen. I saw Tim.

He was eating a bowl or cereal naked... fuck I just want to sit in his lap right now. I got lost in thought, "good morning baby girl!" He said and I was snapped into the sexy reality I call my life. "You have school today! So you have to use a replacement car." He spoke and smiled as he finished his cereal. "I made you a special breakfast. It's in the microwave, but besides that, we will be taking a shower in 20 minutes so finish quickly." He spoke and smiles then he went upstairs.

I go over to the microwave and open it and see a sandwich that consisted of toast on the bottom, egg on top of that, then bacon on top of that, and another piece of toast.." After I ate I met him in his room. I was ready for anything to happen.

"Go to the bathroom it's on the right down the hall four doors down." He searches for things in his drawers. "What about my clothes?" I asked and he turned he came close and pulled up a chair. "How about you strip for me and I will find you clothes." He spoke in a husky tone and I came close. First starting with my shirt and then I took off my underwear and he grabbed my hips. I blush and I find out I'm ready to just be with him.