Chapter Five/Little fun

Come here. I stalked over timidly and went over and he sat me in his lap inching me closer and closer to His cock . Whenever my ass met his pants his dick got hard and he bent me over a little. "What's my name Y/N." He spoke. "Tim?" I said dumbly wanting to see what would happen if I got it wrong and a hand rubbed my ass and then smacked down on it. I moan in pure extacy. "D-daddy" I spoke and another hand hit my ass. "Say it was without stuttering." My mouth started to water, "DADDY" I moaned. I was turned around as he kissed me with love and lust but mostly dominating love.
   (❤️❤️About to get really sexual❤️❤️)
He picked me up with his hands on my ass as he slaps it again and I moaned again as he kissed me. He put my down, "Follow me." He whispered in my ear. As he walked me to his room he opened the door. The room was a crimson red color and the bed was almost gold like. He closed and locked the door and went over to the wall and opened a secret wall. I seen a bunch of sex toys, "these are the only school supplies you need for a little." I blushed even tho he could barely see my face. As I felt something slick on the outer part of my hole I felt hands on my ass. A moan escaped when I felt two little, but big forces insert my hole. I turned my head moaning as they where pumped in and out of me he smiled with a sexy grin playing at his lips and he couldn't resist looking into my eyes as we stared awkwardly at each other  as I keep moaning as he pumps more he slides them out. Instantly I'm missing his fingers.

I whimpered a little, "aww you miss me." He came close as I felt a sharp pain from deep down i scream moaned. He grabbed my neck with both hands and pulled out bodies close, "this is gonna hurt a lot but you'll love it." He says to me "Daddy please." I moaned sounding like a little slut, but at least I'm his little slut, "Y/N mmmm I might start calling you Puppy." I could hear him put on his sexy deep dim voice and he growled and started going at my hole hard. He Linder into my tight hole and I moaned for mercy as he kept pounding harder and faster.

As he kissed me from behind me bites my lip as he goes harder me losing controls as I start leaking a little he stops, " well puppy get dressed." My anxiety kicked in what did I do wrong.... I got up and got dressed but I only seen my shirt. He put it on me kinda as he got his own clothes on. We walk to the bed my legs and hole acing. "You did nothing wrong puppy. It's a punishment for getting my name wrong." He smiled as we lie down and soon I was out.