Chapter Four/ Lies

All day I have been thinking and thinking about after school because I knew I had a date tonight with Tim Rathert THE TIM RATHERT as I walked around thinking about it every class Travis has been talking about Aiden and I think they are hella cute but he might need to tone him down a little. When we got to Mr.Ratherts class he took daily attendance as I sat in my chair and drew. I felt a presence behind me but didn't take it into consideration, "Y/N" He said behind me and came close, "You remember what naughty Boys/girls get." He said dangerously as I started to blush remembering every pleasure he made slapping my ass over and over and it drove me nuts how much a person could make you pleasure filled. As he walks to the front of the class everyone watches as he teaches them and I just try to hide myself from some gazes as I see Travis get called out of the room I ask to go to the bathroom. "I see you and Aiden Have been skipping why Mr.Laster." He said as Travis looks lost and puts on his best act, " I couldn't know what you are possibly talking about." The teacher looked a little Angry as he tries to put resins on Travis Travis just throws them back at him making the teacher feel every guilt as I felt a hand go down on my ass I turned around with a blush, "to class my love and I'll be riding in the red car when I pull by get in." Tim walks by me and walks to the bathroom.

When the last bell rings I smile and the anxiety hits me a little as I walk a little fat but close to the car I'm walking for a little waiting for him. I feel like it's been to long and I feel my stomach hurt I feel like I've been ditched I walk away and the car pulls up with tented windows and it is red. I look around and see no one look at me as I get into the back of the car. " I hope you have no after school assignments or clubs because this weekend is me and you and you cannot say no. He drives to hid houses and we pull up to a gated house that is Not huge but decently kinda big. As he parks inside he gets out and let's me out and he grabs my hand. "Just me and you this weekend so text your parents and tell them you are with a friend." He smiles his goofy smile and I smile, "Let me call them." I said and he nodded, "Ok Y/N." He spoke and went inside and I didn't hear the door lock so I was happy I pulled out my phone and turned off my GPS tracking and I clicked my moms contact. The phone rang for a little, "Hey what you want." My mom spoke on the cell phone, "I'll be at a sleep over at Carolin's house!" All I herd was nothing but back ground noise for a second, "Ok" I herd, "Be safe baby love you!" She spoke again, "Love you too ma" I said as she hung up and I giggled and hoped up the stairs and open the door and seen a bunch of nerdy things and also seen a lot of doors inside. As I walked into the most lit place of the bottom floor. Mr.Rathert sat there in leather clothing "Y/N." He smiled at me and a blush hit my cheek.