17

Angela's pov

I went to my room after school and as I entered my room an uninvited hug came to me.

"Hi angeee"

"Heyyyy" I said pulling her away slowly it was Aubrey.

"She is cute but I don't have a good feeling about her" dad said

God he scares me with the way he appears sometimes. Hmm if two people don't have good feeling about her then something is wrong.

"So how was your day huh"

"Oh Aubrey it was good, but I am not in the mood to talk right now so please I just want to drink my soda and sleep I'm sorry okay" I said looking at her with a tired. face I wasn't faking it I was tired.

"Oh okay"

"I'm glad you understand" I sat on my bed and opened the bottle of my soda I gulped a little then I heard my phone beep.

It was a text from Chris well I'm glad it not the stupid v.

Chris's POV

I was so glad we won the math quiz competition and much more glad that that jerk Steve left already.

I really wanted to see Angel not only about the competition but also about why she was worried the other time. So I decided to text her to meet me at the back of the girls hostel. I remembered what Steve said but I am not asking her about that. Oh I hope she doesn't keep me waiting again.

"Hey" she said to me as she walked towards me. Well she didn't keep me waiting.

"Hiiiii" I said happily as I swept her off her feet and circled around with her. She started laughing and when I put her down she was still laughing. Darn her laughter sounded like music in my ears.

"Chris wh what happened why are you this happy huh" she said panting.

"Well first of all I got to make you laugh out loud again and we won the math quiz"

"Oh wow I'm so proud of you Darling"

"Wait did you just call me Darling " .

"Yeah or you want sweetie, sweetie pie oh or handsome"

"Oh all those but not handsome please. Arrgh I was just saying 'cause you calling me sweet names for the first time"

"But why not handsome huh ? You are handsome"

"Yes I know that but it feels somehow 'Cause Tasha calls me that...uhg sometimes "

"Oh" I expected her to frown but she bursted into laughter instead.

"What so funny huh" I said as I grab her hand and pulled her unto me making us real close and I slide my arms around her waist slowly.
"I missed you ".

"Reeeally but you saw me today."

"Arrgh Angel you know what I meant". I said making our nose touch. I wanted her lips inside my mouth so badly.

"No I really don't know can you explain better so I can understand" she stared at me with her sparkling brown eyes. I knew she enjoyed teasing me. So I just captured her lips and didn't let go. I ran my hands slowly into her shirt and continued thrusting my tongue in her mouth then I ran my hand down to her stomach. I release my mouth from hers and started kissing her neck, she smelt like strawberry that day. I was surprised she didn't hesitate she probably didn't know I was teasing her.