Part4 Jake's pov

I walk into the hospital, "What room number is Trinity Davis in?" I ask the nurse, she gives me her number and I jog up there. I pause before entering, I hear a girls voice tell someone the worsts behind them, and then I hear a gasp, I knock quietly, "Come in!" Someone yells, I walk in, "What?... Why..." Starts Rowen, "Hi, I'm um..." I glance down at Trinity, I know what she's going through, my heart breaks a little, "Um I'm Jake..." I start, "I know who you are." Rowen stands up, "Crap." I think, my eyes shift to Trinity again, "You're the singer!" Rowen says excitedly, "Surprise!" I say with very little emotion, again I look down at Trinity, unlike Rowen, she seems unimpressed with that news. She glances up at me, and again, unlike in pictures, her eyes don't merely capture you, they entrance you, make you never want to look away, "Why'd you walk away from soccer?" Trinity asks, I choke, "What?" I ask, "You heard me." She says bluntly, "I couldn't..." I clear my throat, "Doctor wouldn't let me." I say staring at the floor, "Im sorry." She says quietly, "Um I brought you something! I know how boring it can be here!" I laugh, I walk over to her and hand her 2 seasons of Full house and 2 seasons of Friends. I watch happily as her face splits into a wide smile and she starts laughing loudly, "Thanks!" She says between breaths, her voice is like raspy but kinda husky, it's so cool, I wish I had a cool voice, "you're welcome!" I grin at her, "This means..." She shakes her head, "This means a lot!" She grins, we talk and joke around for a few more minutes, I know that I've made a friend that will last forever when I leave, "Well thanks for stopping by! Come by anytime!" She smiles, I bend down and give the awkward hospital bed hug, before walking out. But before I close the door I don't miss the cute little smile that plays on Trinity's lips!