Part13 Both povs

2 months later

Jake has completely and totally broken down all the walls that have kept my heart captive. And it's so freeing. I feel like I can trust him. He's been gone almost 6 weeks for a movie. And so today I'm gonna go visit and surprise him!

Jake's pov

It's 8 o'clock and I'm drunk out of my mind, suddenly I feel two small hands against my skin, I glance down to see a tall brunette in nothing but a bra and spandex, I turn around and kiss her passionately, I hear a knock on the door and keep my mouth sealed on the girl but open the door, what I see makes me freeze, the girl at the door looks at me painfully, "What the crap Jake?" She says, I pull away from the other girl, "It...s not- wha' it loo's li...ke," I slur, she nods but her eyes tell a different story, "Yea. Sure jake. Your making out with an almost naked girl... In your boxers. Sure!" She says, her words dripping with sarcasm, "Maybe I don't wanna be with a 17 year old who's a mom." I say back, she flinches, barely. I watch as shock flashes through her eyes, then anger, then pain, then I watch as the walls I spent 6 months tearing down fly up. "Goodbye Jake." She says quietly, before jogging down the stairs to her jeep, I don't have time to process this though because soon I'm pulled into bed.