Cameron Brodeur || 1

I was Cameron Brodeur's girlfriend, he played young Luther on The Umbrella Academy and I was on Stranger Things, playing Will Byer's twin. I was highly in love with him but our relationship was secret because I loved having privacy.

I was in Cameron's bedroom with him and we were playing a video game when he covered my eyes.

"Cameronnnnn" I whined and he just laughs at me. He uncovered my eyes and I leaned back into his embrace while he played with my hair, relaxing me.

"Want to go bake? It'll be fun" I nodded and we stood up. He grabbed my small hand and we ran downstairs into the kitchen.

I grab all the bowls and utensils then place them on the kitchen bench.

"Okay so firstly we put some flour in—" he cut me off with a slap to the face full of flour. That idiot.

"CAMERON!!" I shouted then threw a load of flour at him from the packet. I smirked at him and he grabbed some flour from the top of his head.

"No Cameron, don't you dare—" he pulled me into him and throws it in my face. After that, I hit him in the chest then he laughs.

"Okay lets continue to bake" I nodded and we began to put some ingredients into the bowl.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We were currently eating a cupcake each that we baked until he pushed mine into my nose but I gave him a death glare which made him look down.

Cameron always found my death glares terrifying for some reason but it was cute anyways.

"Can we tell everyone that we're dating. I just want to tell everyone that I'm dating such a kind, lovely, talented, beautiful young woman" I blushed and he smiled at my bright red face. I probably looked like a tomato right now.

"Okay, we can do it. We can do an instagram live on it and tell everyone then. Will they accept us?"

"They better accept us. They can be mean to me but you, no way. You're my girl"

"I love you Cameron"

"I love you too Y/N"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me and Cameron were on my instagram going live and I saw some people's comments.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" I smiled and Cameron held my hand.

"So me and Y/N want to talk to you all about something"

"Me and Cam are dating. We have been for a few months and I hope you're all happy for us" I grinned awkwardly and he smiled then kissed my cheek gently.

"I love you baby" Cameron kissed my cheek again and I laughed then kissed him on the lips.

"I love you more Cam" I leaned my head on his shoulder and I saw a load of comments flooding in.

YESS I KNEW IT FROM THE BEGINNING

I SHIP IT

Awww 🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guys, this is too cute

Cuties

Awww I'm so pleased for you too

I ship it so hard 💓💓💓

"They're happy" we laugh and kiss then gently lean our foreheads against each others.