Ethan Hwang || 2

I was part of The Umbrella Academy so when Ethan: my boyfriend asked me to join the live stream on Saturday night, I said yes. Besides, having time with Ethan was always a pleasure.

I was Ethan's girlfriend and we were all very close, like a family but I was more close with the girls than I was the boys.

"Alright hey everyone" I said smiling, as TJ started the live from her phone.

I was sat between TJ and Eden while Dante, Blake and Ethan sat above us. "Heyyy" they all spoke in unison which made me laugh.

"Alright lets wait for more people to join" Ethan looked down at me as I spoke and smiled, looking back at the comments on the phone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Marvel or DC?" I read someone's comment out loud and the others all said "marvel" separately.

"I don't agree, I like DC but sure, go ahead and lie to yourselves..." I found myself with an elbow into my side.

"Eden!!"

"Don't hurt my girl, Eden. That is very inappropriate" they all laugh and I looked up at Ethan blushing. I smiled and he strokes my cheek with the back of his hand, which made me blush like mad.

I looked back at the phone, reading comments

Awww those two 😍😍

They're too cute

Ethan + Y/N forever

Ethan is so flustered around Y/N its so cute ❤️❤️❤️

"Ethan, we're being shipped" we both laugh at my statement. "YESS! THEY FINALLY NOTICED OUR CUTENESS" they all laugh.

"So so cute" Ethan smiles at me then leans over to kiss my cheek gently, making me smile. I'm so happy that this boy is mine, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself

"I love you" I grab his hand and he strokes the back of it with his thumb. Us forgetting we were live, he leans down and kisses my lips..

"GUYS!!" Eden shouts and we quickly split apart, looking down in an awkward silence

"Adorable" Dante stops the awkward silence and I chuckle. "Thank you Dante" I smile and look up at the others.

————————————
I'm so sorry for this bad, short imagine. I'll try and get them longer...promise