Remember Me?

Sebastian's POV:

After 16  years:

"I walked away, feeling lonely all of a sudden I hope that she sees me as the same man who had helped her through her dark soul.... and that she is much more confident and strong when she will grow to be beautiful woman she would become......"

Those were my thoughts when I left Amber with that son of a bitch Daniel. I still can't believe that he would treat her the way a father isn't supposed to treat her daughter with. I felt frustrated when I left her with that devil who claims to be her father. I just wanted to take her away, from everything that has bothered her for the past years. But now it's of no use as she might have forgotten me. I mean who could blame - time really does move fast. So much that you are not even aware of the events happening in front of you.

It's been 16 fucking years..... and still no response from my true love. I really am starting to worry about her, about what her condition might be. But then I got the news 10 years ago that Daniel Adam's died in a fire in the middle of a forest in Australia, that burned the whole house down including the residents living there. I finally felt content as now one of my worst fears have been killed. But now I just remember the face of my sweet Amber and wonder how she is.

Well, I have completed my education at a very early stage, when I was 21, with a Masters Degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Arts, Paleontology and History. I was known to be the lone wolf and the smartest in my class. Every girl wanted to be inside my pants but I rejected all of them, only thinking of my one true love whom I met 16 years ago. I had transformed at the age of 17 finally into a werewolf that leaves me the alpha after my father's death after 2 years of my transformation. My mother died 5 years ago and that still leaves me heartbroken as I lost the only person who supported me on every step of my life. I wanted to then and there find a job to distract myself and also I needed to earn some money.

And that finally leaves me here.... St. John's University in New York as a teacher in the subject Myths and Legends. My charm still hasn't left my side and I am still young in looks, thanks to my werewolf genes, which still leaves me in a complicated position as the girls in this university are always ogling at me. I mean get a break guys...... I am waiting for someone.

My train of thoughts stopped as the Director, Dean Gabriel, came over to speak to me.

"So Jones, another school year and another new session with new students who are bright as the sunlight. What do you think? Will it be exciting? Are you excited?" He asked while standing right next to me. He is literally asking me as if I am some sort of a kindergarten kid.

"I don't know, Gabriel. I mean this year is kinda gonna be the same as I have to teach lessons. But if the class itself is exciting...... then maybe I will be excited too." I said while looking towards him. I expected him to have a confused face but he just kept on smiling. Weirdo.

"Oh this year's session will be exciting alright. There's this very ambitious student in your class.... she is a VERY bright student and also the most popular girl in school. He went from being shy and quiet to the best motorcycle bad girl. Just wait till you see her." He said and somehow, I feel pretty excited about this session. I just hope that I could meet her someday.......

(OK so guys there's an audio at the start of the story and when the following point of view starts, then skip to 2:15 to make it more realistic and then stop till 2:51 when you see Sebastian's POV and then start again for a more realistic feeling😉😉)

Unknown POV:

I quickly got ready in my massive bathroom where I wore my trusty white crop top, black jeans and my trusty rider's jacket with my motorcycle boots. Thank God for my natural wavy hair that I just needed to tie a French braid the night before to give my hair a curly texture. I applied minimal amount of makeup, which includes mascara, a little bit of light foundation, pink blush and nude lip gloss and to give it a more edgier look I applied a little bit of black kohl kajal to highlight my emerald green eyes.

For accessories, I opted for a diamond silver watch with my diamond earings that I received from a person who is close to my heart...... someone who bought me out of my dark world just to embrace my gift. I stare at it for quite some time before I sling my backpack over my shoulder and head down to say goodbye to my wonderful mother who has supported me throughout my life and encouraged my gift. I went to the kitchen to drink my morning fresh pressed juice, mostly orange, and then walked over to the place where she was siting and kissed her everywhere on her face after which she kissed me on my forehead and cheeks making me giggle. Yes I am brave but I do have a soft spot for my mother.

As I was walking out, I took one last glance at the diamond earings and hope that one day I would get to see him. But I brushed those thoughts away, grabbed my motorcycle helmet and went off to spend my first day of school. Hopefully I would get to see him again.......
(Stop the audio till the end of Jesy's rap)

Sebastian's POV:

I still stand outside of the gates of the University, waiting for some miracle to happen and most of all i am waiting for that girl that Gabriel spoke about. I suddenly became tired and do went on to ask Gabe:

"So where is this girl that you spoke so highly about?" I asked exasperatedly, tired of his mind games. I heard a motorcycle coming towards the school grounds but I chose to ignore it.

"Well my friend, I would ask you to look ahead of you...... because she is here." As soon as he said that, I snapped my head towards the direction of where the motorcycle is coming from. And then I saw her......

(Continue the audio from this part and I swear you will feel amazing😉😉😉)

She was riding majestically on the motorcycle, drawing everyone's attention towards her. Some were looking towards her with lust while the girls started to murmur incoherent words that I can't understand as my attention was drawn to the girl in front of me.

She soon stopped at a specific parking place to park her motorcycle and got off of it as she started to remove her helmet. Slowly, she removed her helmet and her watched her back as she swayed her hair from side to side, gave it a scrunch and snapped her head towards our direction and I swear to God that I have never been so shocked yet so happy at the same time...

It was her.... the love of my life......the one and only.......Amber Adam's.

She walked towards the school main gate with a smirking kind of smile that adds up more to her confidence. She walks with confident steps towards Gabriel and as soon as she starts speaking, my whole world stops at her sweet yet raspy voice:

"Good morning Mr. Ferguson. Lovely morning isn't it?" She asked while adding enthusiasm in her voice. God she is making me fall hard for her every minute.

"Well indeed it is Amber. Good luck for a fun regular session of classes." Gabe replied with the same enthusiasm.

"Thank you for the wishes now I must walk to my class. Have a good day, sir." She said as she walked away, attracting more attention from the students in the corridor. I couldn't help but feel sad that she hasn't noticed me. However, I don't have to feel that sad as my first class will be with her.

Let's see if you can ignore me now my love.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys 💟 💟 💟. So this is another update of my story and this time, Amber has been revealed after 16 years as a very strong and confident woman who comes to study in Professor Jones' class. But little does she know that her teacher will be the one who helped her 16 years ago from the darkness that had consumed her. Hehehehehehe😉😉😉. Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with all your love. Love you guys💖❤💖❤💖 Peace out✌✌✌✌