Baby Daddy (3) - B.B.

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god!! Steve you knocked somebody up?!" Sam asked freaking out.

"We found that in Bucky's pants. We believe he knocked someone up!" Clint said.

Steve put his fingers to his temples knowing the truth and knowing you and Bucky wanna wait a bit before telling the team.

"He's a dumbass for getting some dame pregnant," Steve said lying straight through his teeth.

"You know nothing?" Clint asked a bit disappointed.

Steve shook his head no and looked at the three.

"He's pretty private with his relationships even with me," Steve said.

"Y/n would probably know since they live across the hall from each other," Sam said.

"She's also close with him," Clint said.

"They did get cuddly on movie night," Sam said.

"But she's got a boyfriend," Natasha said.

Steve furrowed his brow worried that you might be cheating on Bucky. The two spies leave.

(Time skip)

"Dinner?" Bucky asked before you both go into your separate apartments.

"Uhh, mine. Steve?" You asked.

"Yeah, you should invite Sam so I can kick his ass at Mario Kart," Bucky said as he opened his door.

You nodded and unlocked your apartment door. Bucky waited until you went into your apartment and then he went into his. He took the bags of baby stuff into his room that you guys got on your shopping trip. You took the Victoria's Secret bag with you. You closed your door and see Nat and Clint on the sofa waiting for you.

"What did I do?" You asked going over to the two and plopping yourself down next to Nat.

"It's more like what Bucky did," Clint said and showed the ultrasound photo.

"Wow. I'm gonna have to kick his ass," you said pissed off placing the bags down.

"Do you know who he's with?" Natasha asked. "We're trying to figure out who's the baby mama."

"No clue. I wouldn't know," you lied perfectly. "We don't talk about his exes or his newest chick. I mainly just try and catch the fucker up on the new world."

"Damnit," Clint said standing up with Natasha.

"You should keep quiet till you know more and I'll talk to him," you said.

"Alright," Natasha said. "We still on for girls night tomorrow?"

"I think so," you said.

"Also, your man J got you more flowers," Clint said pointing to the flowers on the kitchen counter.

"Are we ever gonna meet him?" Natasha asked.

"Maybe," You said.

(Time skip)

You started making dinner and Bucky comes in with sparkling apple cider. He puts it on the counter and you smiled at him.

"Hey, baby mama," Bucky whispered wrapping his arms around you from behind and he kissed your cheek.

"You're fucked," you said looking up at him and putting down the knife.

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked.

"She means that Clint found the ultrasound photo when he was gonna do some of your laundry," Steve said coming in with Sam and closing the behind them. "Which he did and it's folded in your drawers."

"Shit," Bucky said pressing his forehead against yours.

"Woah, woah, woah," Sam said.

"Surprise?" You said.

"You gotta keep quiet. I wanna see how long this can last," Bucky said looking at Sam.

"Damn, You should've seen Steve lying for you two," Sam said.

"Who keeps getting you flowers?" Steve asked.

"Bucky," You said.

"Cause I'm that fucking romantic," Bucky said holding you closer and Steve felt relieved. 

Sam fake gagged and asked, "so who knows about this whole baby mama situation?"

"Just you two and my parents," you said going back to making dinner.

"I feel honored," Sam said. "I'm finally not the last one to know."

You all chuckled and they helped you make dinner.