3

Soyeon spent the next week purposefully avoiding Jaemin. She would see him in the hallway every so often and he would specifically change his direction to walk with her, only to be shut down when she would head into the girls' bathroom to get away from him.

Unfortunately for her, she couldn't ignore him forever, especially when finals week was coming up and tons of people crowded the library to study.

Soyeon walked in alone, not wanting anything to distract her from her studies. She found herself a table in the back of the library, pulling out her books and getting lost in them. She studied for about ten minutes before someone approached her, sitting in the seat beside her.

She ignored their presence, not thinking anything of it. "Wanna study together?" the person asked. She closed her eyes, recognizing the voice. She turned to look at him and shook her head.

"Nope, I'm good by myself."

She looked back at her books and Jaemin leaned over to her side, looking at what she was reading. "Oh, I know a lot of algebra, I can help you," he told her. She sighed and proceeded to ignore him. He began breathing on her neck and she pushed his face away, making him chuckle.

He began studying for his own exams, the two of them sitting beside each other for a little while. Once Jaemin got bored, he bit the inside of his cheek and looked at Soyeon.

"Now do you wanna study together?" he asked. She inhaled deeply, trying to keep her cool as she turned to look at him.

"Do I look like I want to study together?"

"No, but you do look like a full course meal," he smirked and growled seductively at her, making her gag.

"You're disgusting," she told him. The girl seated in front of them turned around, shushing the two of them.

"Hey, I'm trying to make my move here, can you relax?" Jaemin said to the girl. Soyeon's eyes widened as she apologized to the girl and smacked Jaemin's arm.

"Stop acting like a brat and keep studying."

They studied for longer until Soyeon was ready to leave. She packed up her things and Jaemin looked up at her with a pouty expression. "You're leaving?" he asked. She nodded.

"I'm done studying for the day. My brain is fried and if I sit next to you any longer I'm afraid I'll lose more brain cells," she explained. He smiled at her.

"I love it when you tease me."

She rolled her eyes and began walking away, only to be pulled back when he grabbed her sleeve. She turned to look at him, her heart surprisingly pounding.

"Stayyy," he whined. She shook her head, her words suddenly not available. "Then can I drive you home?" he asked. She shook her head again. She pulled her sleeve out of his grip and he looked at her with sad eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that," she swallowed hard. "It's making me uncomfortable."

"I'm driving you home," he decided as he began putting his stuff away. Soyeon turned around and began walking out of the library, only for Jaemin to quickly catch up with her, holding onto her sleeve while he pulled her to his car.

"Let go of me," she demanded. He shook his head.

"I don't want you walking home alone," he told her.

"I do it all the time."

"Not anymore," he told her. They made it to his car in the parking lot and he opened the door for her, slightly pushing her inside. She groaned and pouted in the passenger seat as she pulled on her seatbelt.

"If you don't drive like a crazy person, maybe I'll start taking advantage of the fact that you have a car," Soyeon told Jaemin as he got in the driver's seat. He smiled as he put in the key.

"Please do."

She directed him to her house, slightly uncomfortable the whole ride there. Every time she would give him a direction, he would say something flirtatious like, "I love it when you order me around" or "You're quite demanding, does that make you a top?"

The second one earned him a slap to the arm.

They eventually made it to her humble abode and she immediately hopped out of the passenger seat and walked around the car, not bothering to say thank you.

"I'll give you a ride home tomorrow," Jaemin called out to her as he rolled down the window.

"Don't count on it," Soyeon replied, putting her key into the lock.

"It's not an option," Jaemin told her. Soyeon turned to him as she opened the door.

"You're quite demanding, does that make you a top?" she asked before she walked inside, not giving him a chance to answer. He smiled and leaned his head against the seat, chuckling lightly.

"God, Jeon Soyeon I am going crazy for you," he mumbled before pulling out of her driveway, the smile on his face not fading a single bit.