Chapter 2: "Jimin hyungie?"

Jungkook's POV

After my first actual meeting with Jimin hyung, we have been hanging out with each other ever since. But I have not tell him about my feelings towards him yet and we are just close friends...for now*smirks*

We have been hanging out with each other for about a month now, always treating each other to meals and going shopping together. We are practically inseparable. I still remembered how I nearly died when I heard his angelic giggles.

*Flashback*
We just finished watching a movie and are walking down the streets looking for an ice cream stall. Jimin hyung then saw the stall and took my hand and ran towards it. He then ordered a strawberry cone for himself and a chocolate chip cone for me. We then went to a bench in a park and sat down,eating ice cream and enjoying the gentle evening breeze.

I was just eating my ice cream like how I usually did when I was a kid when Jimin hyung called me. I turned around and gave him my bunny smile, "Yes hyungie?" I asked. He then started to giggle while pointing at my mouth area as he tried so hard to control his giggles.

"Omg...K-Kookie...you are s-so cute! Look at y-your mouth Kookie-ah! How do you even eat ice cream?!" I then pouted and looked at the ground as I didn't like that hyung was laughing at me... it makes it seem like he is making fun of me and I felt hurt. "Aww...Kookie! My baby bunny~ Don't be sad ok? Hyung won't tease you anymore... come, face me Kookie, I will clean your mouth for you." I then let him clean my mouth after finishing the last bite of my ice cream.

Since then, I always make it a point to make him laugh or giggle as I love seeing how his eyes turns into crescents when he smiles or laughs...it is just so cute! Oh! Also, Jimin hyungie was asking me to go to his house for a sleepover as we can watch movies and play video games together while Hobi hyung and Tae hyung will be at Hobi hyung's house. I obviously agreed as I would love to spend time with someone I love...

Jimin's POV

I had asked Kookie to come to my house for a sleepover and he agreed! I love to spend time with him as he is such a dorky, cute, baby bunny! Also, I...would say that I fell in love with him already... I mean I could never go on a day without him crossing my mind. But...if he finds out I'm a little...he would avoid me and hate me...then I won't be able to take it...the thought of not being able to see him just makes my heart hurts...

A knock on the door snapped me out of my negative thoughts as I speedwalked to the door and opened it. "Kookie! You're here! Come on, come in! Let's start watching movies and play video games after!

After our fun activities, he yawned and I decided it would be time for us to sleep as it was quite late already. "Kookie, let's go sleep ok? You go on to the guest room and I'm going to my room, if you need anything, call me ok?" He then nodded as he stood up and went into the guest room. I then quickly ran into my room and closed the door as I felt myself slipping into little space. Once I was in little space, I changed into my favourite dino onesie as I made my way to the bed and sat down in the middle, sucking on a pacifier as I was holding onto and playing with my stuffed bunny.

Jungkook's POV

I went into the guest room and close the door as I went straight for the bed, feeling really tired as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up an hour later, by some strange noises. It was like 12 midnight...what is that noise?! I slowly got up, as I opened the door and went out, following where the sound was coming from. I then realised it came from Jimin hyungie's room. I slowly walked towards his room and turned the door knob quietly and slowly pushed it open. What I saw just made me fell deeper in love with hyungie...

I then went into his room as I spoke, "Jimin hyungie?" He turned around and looked at me with a shocked face as he began crying.

Sorry that this chapter is really short...I just have a lot of homework now so...I'm sorry