"Get out now." I stood up and pointed to the door.

"Justin, do you really want me to leave?" She bit her lip, but this time it didn't turn me on.

"Yes." I bluntly answered. She quietly gasped and sat up.

"I thought you love me." She said.

"Loved." I corrected her. "I loved you." I finished.

"FIne. I'll leave." She got off of the bed, put on her thong and put on her coat.

"Okay." I said. She put on her heels and looked at me.

"So this is it? We really are over?" She asked me. Is she really serious right now? Did she not get that the second I caught her and him that it was over?

" Bitch, we were over the moment I caught you with Wade." I laughed. She rolled her eyes and walked out the door of my bedroom. I followed her out and watched her walk downstairs and to the front door. She opened it, but turned to look at me.

"Fuck you, Justin Timberlake." She glared at me.

"Same to you, Britney Spears." I smiled.

"Why do you seem so happy?' She asked me.

"Because this is so funny. You show up here, seduce me which sadly worked, then you say Wade's name when I'm about to go down on you." I laughed. "Now will you get the hell out so I can go back to drinking my beer?" She walked out and slammed the door, causing me to laugh some more.

I walked back to my bedroom and hopped back on the bed. I grabbed the TV remote and of course my beer. Then I turned the TV back on and continued watching a new TV show I just started watching.

**

*********************************

The next morning, I woke up next to at least six empty bottles of beer. There's about ten more scattered around the room. Those ten are from earlier nights. Okay, maybe I over did it last night. I don't remember much, but I do remember the bitch coming over and I almost slept with her. Thank God she said Wade's name or I would've made the worst mistake of my life.

Oh my God, what if we would have slept together? My life would be ruined! What if she had gotten pregnant?! Oh my God!

Just the thought of having a child with her makes me want a drink. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and got another beer.

"Really? A beer at eight in the morning?" I quickly looked and saw my Dad standing in the doorway of the kitchen. It's not Paul, it's my real Dad, Randall.

"Dad?" I gasped.

"Hey Kid." He smiled at me. I put the beer on the counter and we hugged.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Your Mom called." He answered. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm fine, Dad." I told him.

"She said you would say that." He said.

"Of course she did." I rolled my eyes. "Are Lisa, Stephen and Jonathan with you?" I changed the subject. Lisa is his wife and Stephen and Jonathan are their sons.

"Yes." He nodded. "They're at the hotel." He added.

"Hotel? How long are you here for?" I asked him.

"However long it will take me to convince you to come to home with us." He answered.

"Home? As in Memphis?" I frowned.

"Of course." He nodded.

"Dad, I'm not going to Memphis." I shook my head. "Who's idea was this?" I asked him.

"Your mom and Lisa's." He answered.

"Well I'm not going back home. I'm fine here." I walked to the counter and grabbed my beer.

"Put the beer down. It's freaking eight in the morning." He ordered me.

"I can have a beer if I want to. I'm twenty one years old." I opened the beer and took a drink.

"Stubborn just like your Mother." He sighed.

"I get that a lot." I smiled before I took a sip. He glared at me as I swallowed the beer.

"How's the album coming?" He asked me.

"Alright." I shrugged. "I have two songs written." I added.

"Are they good?" Is he serious?

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Good point." He laughed. "There's another reason I came to see you." He told me.

"And that is?" I sighed.

"Your mom, Paul, Lisa, the kids, you and I are all having dinner tonight." Wait what?

"Wait? Dinner all together?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded.

"It was your Mom and Lisa's idea." My Mom and Step Mom got along fine, it's my Dad and Step Dad that don't get along to well.

"Where is it at?" I hope it's somewhere somewhat public so then if something happens Dad and Paul can't kill each other.

"Some restaurant in downtown." He answered. Good, there won't be any killing tonight.

"Do I have to go?" I groaned.

"Yes Justin." He nodded. I sighed and looked down at my beer.

"Causal or suit?" I questioned.

"Suit." He answered. I looked back at him.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Lisa, the kids and I will be here to pick you up at six." He told me.

"I can drive myself." I said.

"Well you don't know where it is, now do you?" He asked me.

"Neither do you." I pointed out.

"That's why Lisa is driving." He smirked.

"You have an answer to everything,don't you?" I sighed.

"I sure do." He chuckled. "I better get going. Lisa wants me to take Jonathan and Stephen to the toy store while she goes shopping with your Mom." He said.

"Alright, see you later." I said.

"Bye." He walked out of the kitchen, but then came back. "You need to clean your house. What happened to the crazy OCD Justin?" He frowned.

"That Justin left." I answered. With a quick nod, he left my house.

I really don't want to go to this dinner. I'm going to be the main topic.

Who's ready to get lectured by four people? Certainly not me.

A/N

HEYYY!!

What do you think is gonna happen at the dinner? Will it go good? Or bad?

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33