Chapter 2 - "Who would like to begin"

(POV Third Person)
"Now then, those in favour of arranging ourselves for the rooms raise your hands. And those wish to do it by drawing lots or some other method, just keep your hands down." England said.

Naturally, arranging themselves won by a large margin, as there are some nations that would prefer to not be in the same room with certain people for too long in order to keep whatever little bits of sanity they may still have.

"Alright, I will sleep with--"

"I call dibs on rooming with my dude, Italy!"

"The awesome me calls dibs on being with Romano and Canada!" America and Prussia cut off Japan by yelling their chosen roommates.

"You bastard, ask for someone's opinion first! But fine, I guess I'll room with the potato bastard #2"

"Ve~ Well I don't mind rooming with America"

"Well, I if no one has any qualms with that arrangement, we will continue-" The countries arranged themselves through whoever yelled out first, which was surprisingly less chaotic than usual.

The final arrangments were made during supper, so they finally retreated to their resective rooms for the night.

----------------------------------------------------

Sleeping Arrangments:

Room 1- Greece, New Zealand, Australia

Room 2- Switzerland, Austria, Germany

Room 3- Scotland, Wales, England

Room 4- Lithuania, Latvia

Room 5- Estonia, Finland

Room 6- Denmark, Iceland, Norway

Room 7- South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong

Room 8- Canada, South Italy, Prussia

Room 9- North Italy, America

Room 10- Liechtenstein, Belarus, Hungary

Room 11- Spain, France

Room 12- Russia, China

----------------------------------------------------

~Over in Room 9~
Amelia laid stretched on her bed, waiting for Feliciana to come from the bathroom.

Earlier, before they split up into their rooms, Hungary had approached her. The older nation asked if she was alright with rooming with a boy, unaware that Veneziana was a girl disguising as a boy too.

According to Hungary, majority of people, including her and Austria, mistook Italy for being a girl when she was younger. The thing is, they weren't wrong.

For America, she kept her true gender a secret because of a promise she made to her mother. She was thought to be a boy from the very start. Italy on the other hand, apparently didn't start hiding her true gender until she hit puberty age.

She groaned as she stared at the ceiling. It gave her a migraine and a half trying to figure this stuff out every time. And like every previous attempt, she got nowhere. The older nation was good at keeping secrets when she wanted to.