Chapter 4: The kiss

3rd person P.O.V
As Nathan and George faces we're leaning towards each other's faces both of the lips touched a spark ignited.As the two boys kissed little did they know a fellow girl was secretly spying on one of the boys.
?????? P.O.V
Ewww did he really kiss him ugh whatever if I have to get rid of HIM for you then I have too do whatever it takes to win your heart even if I have kill everyone that gets in our way of are love.
Nathan's P.O.V
I get this weird feeling that someone is watching us but whatever.~~couple minutes later ~~ George and Nathan both parted out for air.T-that was amazing said George.Hey George,yeah Nathan said George.Will you be m-my boyfriend George.George went up to me and kiss me after the kiss.George said did that answer your question Nathan I don't know moose maybe I need a another answer(if you know what I mean 😏 sorry I had to) said Nathan with a smirk on his face.Okay if you say so Nathan.
3rd person P.O.V
George tackle Nathan down on the floor.H-hey wa-what are you doing George said Nathan.You said you wanted a different answer so I going to give to you Nathan ~ said George.
George leans close to Nathan face and kisses him hard. Mhm Nathan moans when George kiss him roughly.
Sharks P.O.V
Yeah today the day I get to surprise George I am here at his house.I went to the front door and knocked a few times but not answering.I call him but he didn't respond.I remember he sometimes leaves his house keys under the carpet. Haha I found them, I unlocked the door and walk in and I don't see him.So I am walking around the house to see where is he.He wasn't downstairs so I went upstairs and then I see the most amazing/disturbing/shocking thing I ever saw.I see my two best friends making out on the bathroom floor.I am super happy cause let's just say I have been shipping them for a while and now it's happened I am fanboying so much*in sharks mind clam down shark you know you happy to your ship has sailed but CLAM DOWN *.I took out my phone and took photos to show both of them later on but I think I am going to give them a little spook.
3rd person P.O.V
Shark went next to the door of the bathroom before going in he took out a air horn and blasted it.Both Nathan and George jump up scared and wondering one in the world did that.Hey lovebirds ~ shark said.Shark what are you doing here and how did you get into my house said George.Well I was going to surprise visit you and I found the house keys under the carpet but I didn't know you two are a thing how long have been together shark *gasp* Nathan are you cheating with Kayla and also why haven't you been posting Nathan it's been two weeks your fans are worried.Clam down shark,first of all your not mad that we're just kissing or gross out by it,Second Nathan and Kayla broke up not so long ago and it has been two weeks it only been a day he hasn't posted anything George said.Ohhh okay and the reason I am not mad is because happy for you guys that your together I sort of shipped you guys together for a while.Wait what both boys are confused.Nathan said what do you mean you "shipped us together".Uhhhhh I thought you too would be cute couple shark mumble.What was that shark George said Nothing any ways why all catch up since it's been a while we have seen each in real life.Sure why not George said .By the way George and Nathan I have something to show you guys shark said.Okay what is it both boys said *shark shows picture of them making out*.Nathan and George both blushing madly both of the boys start chasing shark all of the house. George said I sear to the holy moose gods you better delete that photo right now.What if I don't said shark well then you better ready to run.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter I hope you have a wonderfully day or night.Bye~ :3
Total words:729 words