I knew I shouldn’t but I did. I pulled out my twitter, finding my way to her account and beginning to read through her mentions.

@HailzM Congrats on the album! Oh my gosh its amazing!

I scrolled down seeing similar tweets, pictures of her next to an album cover and all dressed up, and even some hate. It was the night of her first album premier.

Wow, she had come so far. And the worst part, we weren’t there to share it with her. Even if what she did was unforgivable we were family. And that’s what families do; They forgive each other.

Louis’ POV

“Hey mom!” I smiled as I answered the phone to talk to my mom who I hadn’t talked to in a while.

“Hey BooBear!” She said back, laughing as I groaned. “How are you? How’s the boys? El? Hailey?” I froze at the mention of Hailey.

“Mum do you not know what happened…?” I say trailing off.

“No, what’s going on?” She said, sounded completely shocked. I groaned. “Tell me Louis Tomlinson.” She said.

“Mom she cheated on Harry. In America, and when we were there she got signed. She’s kind of a big star now…” I said, my heart cracking with every word that left my mouth.

“What? No! Not Hailey!” She said shocked. “I’m looking her up.” I sighed.

“Mum, you really don’t need to…”

“Oh my god, her album premier is right now!” She said, sounding shocked.

“What?”

“I want to watch this, by Louis!” She said quickly hanging up.

Tonight. Hailey’s first album. Wow, really? Its not even been two months since shes been gone.

I still just can’t believe she’s gone.

Zayn’s POV

I stood out on the porch, smoking and just thinking. I saw the news, its all over twitter. My baby sister was officially a star. She had an album out.

She had been the quickest to be signed and release an album of pretty much all time, and it was crazy. I couldn’t bring myself to actually listen to them. Whenever my finger hovered over play I would just freeze.

I missed her. I missed her so much. It was like something was missing. Her door had been locked and the house seemed empty, cold, without the music always playing from it. I missed her smile her laugh her everything.

I missed when we were kids. I laughed, things had been so much simpler then. I missed playing tag and hide-and-go-seek. I miss her being there when we needed her for comfort with girls, with hate, with bad performances. I miss her.

Something about this whole situation just hadn’t added up. If Connor had cheated, would he be crying. But why would Harry be lying and he was obviously crying and really torn up about something.

I took another long drag. Nothing seemed right anymore.

Harry’s POV

I am so fucking pathetic.

Here I am locked in my room with earphones in, playing all the songs from Forever & Always on loop. Tears in my eyes as I listened to the piano version of Forever and Always and simply I thought about her.

She didn’t need me anymore. Her voice was flawless, nothing like mine had been lately in the studio. She sounded like a goddess. Her voice brought me some comfort from my phone as I worked on memorizing every word.

Sometimes I slept in her room, it still had everything about her inside. She had left all of her things here, and all of it brought back memories. Everything reminded me of her from my necklaces to Niall’s blonde hair.

I was miserable.

And she might not need me. But fucking hell, I need her.

~

Not to long but Vote Comment and Jazz <3 <3