Chapter 6: Some Truth Be Told

Start from the beginning

When Maliki and I pulled to the house LaShay car was out in front, so I knew that she or Jaheim was here droppin' sumthin' off for the cookout.

Once inside I found out that it was Jaheim droppin' sum coolers by wit a cases of huggies and sodas.

-

(Jaheim Norwood)

(Jaheim Norwood)

Jaheim Raymond Norwood is a 23y.o. Afro-Jamaican, male. He has a Brown skin complexion, hair's Black and eyes are Dark-Brown. Jaheim stands at 6'3", he has a hard toned muscled football player body and a phat round bubble ass. Jaheim has a 11½" dick.
__
Jaheim is JaMari’s Bestfriend, who is all about Football and won't let anything or anyone get in the way of his game, (other then his future wife Shay and their son Jay-Jay). Jaheim is also the bestfriend of JaMari’s Ex-Boifriend Eric.
-

-Me: Wassup, Jaheim...?
(I asked walkin' into the kitchen).
-Jaheim: Hey...! Jay...! Your gurl got me runnin' all over the fuckin' place and I still gotta go get the cake...!
(Jaheim replied puttin' sodas, huggies and ice into a cooler).
-Me: I already got the cake...!
(I stated as Maliki walked in with the cake).
-

I introduced Maliki and Jaheim to each other, after Maliki put down the cake.

After Maliki left the room Jaheim asked if Maliki was the dude that I got into it wit at the club and fucked in the bathroom since he was the only one that knew about me fuckin' dude in the bathroom.

I told Jaheim the truth that Maliki and the nigga from the club were one in the sum.

I ended up tell Jaheim everythin' about how Maliki and had been fuckin' since he and Khia moved in and told him not to tell anyone ever.

Jaheim said that he wouldn't say anythin' to anyone and I knew that he wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Jaheim helped Maliki and I bring in the grocery out of the car, before he left.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

After JaMari, Jaheim and I finished bringing in the suff from the store, I went upstair to check my cell, I forgot to grab it before we left.

I had a missed call from my boi Terrell and a text from Khia sayin she made it to work.

I need to make up, my mind and just end this shit wit Khia, hell if she wasn't having my baby I would've done that shit already.

I already know that she fucked my boi Terrell (they both don't know, that I know) and I know she was fuckin wit her ex and some other dude.

Truth be told, my Stepdad really didn't have much to do wit us not being able to stay wit at my Mom's house, it was because Mom didn't like Khia.

I know what ya'll all saying what's really going on here, I loved Khia at point wit everythin I am, but she fucked that shit up when she couldn't hold me the fuck down.

I still loved Khia, just not the way I use to love her, I know she hurt me (and sum niggas would be on some get shit), but not me I really don't wanna hurt Khia.

I never planned on fuckin wit her Brutha JaMari that shit just happen and NO JaMari DIDN'T REALLY RAPE Me...

In the bathroom that night at the club, trust me when I say that, I could've made him stop, anytime if I wanted him to, but I didn't.

A part of me liked the way JaMari was fuck wit me, that nigga's sex game is off the fuckin hook.

I just gotta remember that its just sex wit us and not L.O.V.E. and it will never be love between us, cause I know that I'm just a fuck JaMari and that all I'll ever be.

I need to get back downstairs, I've been up here too down long and the last thing I need right now is for JaMari to come lookin for me, cause that's gonna end up wit us fuckin again and we down need that right now.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

Once everythin was in the house and Jaheim left, Maliki took off upstairs sayin sumthin about his phone.

I went into the kitchen to get started on makin this food, but I couldn't take my mind off Maliki, shit is was sumthin about him, that I couldn't help, but want to be wit him or do freaky shit to him, (like right now I was really tryin hard not to go upstaris and fuck Maliki's prettyboi ass).

When Maliki came back down we really didn't say anything to each other, he just helped me with make the food.

LaShay was blowin my cell up, talkin about nothing, if she called me about some damn cup one more time, I was gonna cuss her ass out.

Once the all the food was done, I went to get dressed for the cookout, just as Maliki got a call from Terrell, (it was sumthin about that dude I didn't like).