Epilogue

Marrying Chris Brown

5 years later

-Chris

Ever since Gabby was killed. I was never the same. I stopped with my music for about two years. I finally started again and the fans were so supportive. My album was called Gabriella and all the songs were about her. About how we met and how I miss her and our kids. Everything about her was on that album.

They caught Karen after Lala beat her ass. And she beat her ass bad enough she had to stay in jail for three days. I mean you wouldn't recognize Karen.

Five years since Gabby died five years. It's also Gabriel's birthday.

Every years after we celebrate his birthday we all go see her grave.

"Dad do you think mom is watching us". CJ asked. He's 10 years old looking more like me everyday.

"Yeah she's always watching us".

"I miss her". Brianna said about to cry. She's 8 now. Her and Melody look like Gabby it's sad that she isn't here.

"Did mommy love us". Melody asked.

"Yes of course she did everything to protect you guys".

"Daddy can you tell us a story about mommy". Gabriel said

"A story about mom. Hmm. Well mommy was a beautiful woman as you seen in the pictures. She would sing all the time in the mornings while she made breakfast".

"Mom would make pancakes with bacon. She would always burn the bacon because she said if it's not burnt then it's cooked". CJ said laughing.

"That's true and she would always call me pumpkin". Brianna said

"Yes you were her pumpkin". I smiled as we found her grave. We put her favorite flowers on the grave and replaced the old ones.

"Mom I finally made a touchdown last week". CJ smiled.

"And mommy I kicked a soccer ball in the goal yesterday". Brianna said

"Daddy is teaching me how to play basketball". Gabriel said

"I'm in cheering". Melody said.

They were just talking as if Gabriella was there.

"Daddy really misses you. We all do mommy". Brianna said

I was crying at this point.

"Hey Chris".

I turned to see Lala and Kyla.

I hugged then and Kyla went to put flowers down at the grave.

"How are you and the kids".

"Better I mean we all miss her but we are getting better".

"Yeah she was my bestfriend. I wish she was here with us".

"Me too we were going to get married two months after Gabriel was born".

"I know the surprise wedding. And I love how you named him after her".

"He was a miracle baby though".

"I know lucky to have him".

"I wish she was here Lala I want my girl back". I cried harder.

Lala hugged me. "I know me too Chris me too".

I will never find a girl like her.

"Chris Chris"!!!

I woke up to see Gabriella shaking me.

"Gabby"?

"Chris you said you would get Gabriel this time". I could hear crying.

I looked at Gabby and hugged her tightly.

"What is wrong with you Chris".

"I had a horrible dream about Karen killing you".

She sat beside me in bed.

"Chris she's in jail remember. I told you Lala attacked her from behind and started beating the shit out of her".

Oh yeah. When Karen had the gun pointed at Gabby Lala came out of no and tackled her to the ground and she beat the shit out of her.

Gabriel is only two months. We just came back from our wedding. We went to the Bahamas just family was there. And close friends.

"So when can we have a honeymoon".

"Chris we had three already". She smiled getting off the bed.

"Now go get your son he's probably wet".

I smiled and got up. I never want that dream to ever happened.

-------------------------------------

Lol you guys thought I would do a sad ending nope I don't like bad endings.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story.

Hopefully I will be finishing the rest of my stories soon.