I Guess I Need You

HEY OMG LONG TIME NO SEE!

But!

I AM HERE!!

HAHA *cringeeeee* I wrote this awhile ago after I finished watching The Bronx Tale featuring Robert De Niro and that cute little Italian kid ><. Yes. That movie was a big oof and my sadness inspired me to write this story. Don't worry though. It gets better in the end!!!!And for those of you who know, Yeah! The title is a based on B.A.P.'s song! Babyz unite!

For You:
................................................................

*Post whole-cake island arc*

'This time.... this time I will not forget. I will tell him. And it must be today.' Sanji repeated this monologue over and over in his head. His facial expression has been like static ever since he woke up this morning. Because this morning, he realized.

Luffy saved his life.

His previous life was to stay at the Baratie until his old-age arthritis prevented him from cooking three dishes at the same time. He was to find a nice, booty-licous babe, marry her, and spend his days teaching his two little girls how to cook a mean potato noodle dish. His powerful kicks were to be used only to shoo away any bandits or idiots causing trouble. His life would not be able to see 'all blue' because he would soon realize that its just a mere fantasy that he acquired as a young, spirited man. His spark would soon die down and his dreams would no longer be wild.

The blood won't rush to his head and his smile won't perk up in excitement like it does whenever he on board The Sunny.Luffy saved his dream.So, he has to say it! It has to be done! He needs to thank Luffy! However, he cannot do so now. Because he is cooking meat and side dishes once again and he's enjoying every moment of it. How could he ever think of leaving this haven? Only God knows. A smile makes its way into Sanji's face and it stays there until he calls over his nakama for dinner. As he was finishing up preparing the table, he continued thinking about how to show Luffy his gratitude. Should he just say it outright or be very subtle about it? After all, Sanji is not one to convey his compassion to his bros like he does with Nami or Robin or just about any other beautiful woman he sees. How can he tell him without being all.... girly about it? Maybe.... maybe he can just keep on making Luffy's favorite meals? He doesn't really need to be told directly, right? Luffy is secretly a smart ass. He can figure it out. Besides, Luffy would most likely act awkward if Sanji tells him face-to-face... Or maybe he wouldn't? All of this doubt was stacking up Sanji's mind that he didn't realize that his nakama arrived to the table and began eating like the lively bunch they are. He didn't even notice how happy they all were and how the sunny atmosphere they radiated lit up the whole kitchen. Well... perhaps Sanji did notice. But he looked around and there was one thing that was gravely wrong. Something unsettling. Something scary. Luffy was no where to be seen.

"That's odd. Has anyone seen Luffy?" he tried to sound as calm as he could.They all looked around perplexed.

"Oh! I last saw him taking a nap in his room! I'll go get him!" Chopper was already bouncing off his chair when Sanji stopped him.

This could be his time-

"No. Chopper continue eating, I'll go get him." So he left to do so. And he was trying to convince himself that Luffy was extremely tired and his nap was probably too good to wake up from. Yeah. Sleep is more of a necessity than food right now. Yeah.But as soon as he entered the room, his heart stopped beating and dread spread all over his chest.

"Luffy!" He was on the floor within 2 seconds. Luffy looked like he was nearing death, and Sanji thought of the worst, 'was he was shot by a sea-stone bullet or stabbed and was now somehow bleeding invisible blood all over the floor?!'.  His body looked like it just gave up on him while he was opening the door to the hallway. His face was flushed and sweat was everywhere. He was drenched in it. And Sanji cursed at how hot Luffy left under his hold. But the scariest part was the way Luffy's eyes rolled back to his head. Sanji continued to think of the worst and his common sense just flew out the window from there.