(A.N: Okay, Mina. You don't have to be so rude 😍)

What really caught my attention, was the man she's with - ash grayed hair, bright colored contact lens. He was tall and good looking. I bet he's a statue too.

I let her do her thing, I decided not to call her and watch from afar. I was just judging her too, when she mixed into her own crowd. She greeted Yugyeom's group and Tzuyu with some girls with her too. She smiles widely having some small talk with them. That guy was just at her back, standing tall, acting like he owns her.

That's mine.

Then I see how Tzuyu points at me from my spot. I hate how her crop top shows her firmed stomach.

I tried to hide myself by looking at the barista to order my fourth beer. I feel so annoyed right now, I wish liquor could stop it.

"Slow down, alcoholic." She finally found me, taking the bottle out of my hand to sip from it.

I raised my finger to the bartender to have another bottle.

"Are you ignoring me?" She asked.

I gazed at her from head to toe, sipping at my drink, "I don't like what you're wearing." I loose my hoodie jacket for her to wear and she obeyed by taking off her coat. I fixed my sweater under it, while she wears it.

Yes! I feel cold that's why I have layered of dress, unlike this girl infront of me.

"I see you're upset." She said leaning forward to the counter because this bar doesn't have any stool chairs, and it's getting me more annoyed by it.

"Who's the gray haired guy?" Another thing that I hate this night.

"Oh. That's Bambam, we were both in the photoshoot so he drove me here."

"I can feel his eyes on you."

By that, Mina looked behind to check if he was. Surprisingly or more of expectedly, he was already a foot closer to us.

"Hey, Mina. Maybe you can tag your friend along to the VIP room?" That Bambam said and I wasn't looking back, completely ignoring everything.

"Are you coming?" Mina diverted her attention to me and I didn't reply, "We'll follow you there."

"Yeah, sure. It's room 4." He said taking his leave after.

"That's rude, Chaeng." She said, pushing my left shoulder to pay attention to her.

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood."

"Why? Are you sick?" She felt my forehead with the back of her hand. I shook my head, and she runs her hand at the back of my head, playing with the ends of my hair.

"No." I soullessly removed her hand on my hair and walked passed her.

I leaned on a wall by the dark corner, not the reason that I want to sulk but because my feet and back is killing me without the chairs.

She followed me by the corner and stood right infront of me, blocking my sight, "Be honest, what's with you?"

She looks at me annoyingly, she hates to wonder, "You want me to be honest?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and I know I'm taking her to an edge.

"1." I raised my finger counting her deeds, "This bar counter doesn't have chairs, 2. Your clothes, 3. You're not replying on my text, 4. That fucking guy is pissing me off, 5. --"

"Chaeyoung." She interrupted me from counting, holding my hands down, "We can go home if you want to."

I scoffed and shook my head, "I can go home, this is your party anyway."